Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, JDEaston said:

Or I can just wear my shirt over my nose. Why do I need to add the mask when I'm already wearing a shirt thats gonna be just as effective, maybe more depending on how thick the shirt is. Ahh I forgot, I need to because thats what I'm being told to do.

Oh yes because you’re to have the shirt over your nose the entire time you’re in Kroger? Cool. You don’t need to wear a mask because you’re told to. You need to wear one because it’s common decency. Is it really that hard? Please enlighten me. 

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

It’s comical at this point. Like I legitimately laugh at people trying to justify not wearing a mask. ?

I watched a guy do that in the liquor store the day the mask mandate came down.  He just forgot his mask, he was desperate, ?and did what was needed.  

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Oh yes because you’re to have the shirt over your nose the entire time you’re in Kroger? Cool. You don’t need to wear a mask because you’re told to. You need to wear one because it’s common decency. Is it really that hard? Please enlighten me. 

I'm just curious why I can't just use my shirt instead. Its monthly cloth, like my mask.

45 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

It’s comical at this point. Like I legitimately laugh at people trying to justify not wearing a mask. ?

I can't get into that without violating bgp terms. There are a couple of reasons though, one of which you likely wouldn't want to lose your ability to do.

1 hour ago, Hellcats said:

We will too, but contagious people don't always have a fever.  

Our school is going to put kids on buses trusting the parental temp checks.  

Same here.  Good luck to you. 

1 hour ago, JDEaston said:

I can't get into that without violating bgp terms. There are a couple of reasons though, one of which you likely wouldn't want to lose your ability to do.

You only prove one thing by not wearing a mask.

1 hour ago, JDEaston said:

I'm just curious why I can't just use my shirt instead. Its monthly cloth, like my mask.

A mask is significantly easier than your shirt. Your shirt would fall down below your nose anytime you lift your head up. A shirt would work fine as it covers your mouth and nose. A mask is just easier than pulling up your shirt. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

You only prove one thing by not wearing a mask.

What would that be? My shirt is made from the same material as my mask. If I feelna sneeze or cough coming on (haven't even had that happen yet) I can just pull my shirt over my face. 

1 minute ago, JDEaston said:

What would that be? My shirt is made from the same material as my mask. If I feelna sneeze or cough coming on (haven't even had that happen yet) I can just pull my shirt over my face. 

I’m sure you can figure it out. 
 

If the shirt is the same as the mask, wear the mask.

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

A mask is significantly easier than your shirt. Your shirt would fall down below your nose anytime you lift your head up. A shirt would work fine as it covers your mouth and nose. A mask is just easier than pulling up your shirt. 

It honestly doesn't seem any more convenient or practical to me. I've always wore a shirt when going into a business, now they want me to add a mask when my shirt can be used as a mask? That doesn't sound more convenient at all to me, just me being told to wear a mask. 

Again I cant get into that but wearing the mask takes away certain rights.

Just now, JDEaston said:

Again I cant get into that but wearing the mask takes away certain rights.

No it doesn’t. 

12 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

No it doesn’t. 

Yes, it actually does. PM me if you want to know what I'm talking about and I will message you back tomorrow. I don't really want to put it in public because its a grey area as far as terms of service goes. 

7 hours ago, JDEaston said:

It honestly doesn't seem any more convenient or practical to me. I've always wore a shirt when going into a business, now they want me to add a mask when my shirt can be used as a mask? That doesn't sound more convenient at all to me, just me being told to wear a mask. 

Because shirts fall back down over your nose super easy. You basically have to have one hand holding the shirt up over your nose at all times to get it to stay. The solution is real simple. Wear a mask. I don’t understand why you’re so against it. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.