Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

As I’ve said before, I go back and forth on this virus monthly. I’ve struggled to form what I would consider an educated opinion.

However, I’m all in on the masks at this point. I just want to do my part to help get back to some form of normalcy. If the masks work, that’s great, I’ve done my part. If they don’t help, then I’ve been slightly uncomfortable in public places for no reason and I’m ok with that.

I’d wear a full hazmat suit while grocery shopping if it means kids get to go back to school and sports come back.

The argument against the mask is baffling to me. It’s like saying you don’t need to cover your mouth when coughing because your hand doesn’t form a seal tight enough around your mouth to prevent 100 percent of germs from becoming airborne.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

It's a little crazy how divided our country is on so many things.

It's big-time crazy.  I deactivated my Twitter a few days ago because of it.  People are so angry.  I just don't need that noise. 

24 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

100% of people with masks on today at the store.

I’ve noticed the grocery stores around here have been 80 percent plus. The gas stations, not so much ...

We just got back from a vacation in the Clearwater area of Florida.  Masks were everywhere and enforced by every restaurant and business that we went to.

1 hour ago, MBWC41 said:

I’ve noticed the grocery stores around here have been 80 percent plus. The gas stations, not so much ...

I will say when I’m at the pump I do not wear my mask. I haven’t had to go inside the station but if I did, I’d wear a mask. 

Over 900 cases announced today. I’d like to know if that was due to more testing, back logs at lab, or spread of virus. Hopefully this is peak and go down from here.

38 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Over 900 cases announced today. I’d like to know if that was due to more testing, back logs at lab, or spread of virus. Hopefully this is peak and go down from here.

583 cases the day before.

979 today & 30 of those were children 5 & under.  21% of today's cases from Jefferson County.

Not good.

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

100% of people with masks on today at the store.

Most everyone I saw today was wearing one.  Not all, but I'd say 80-90% at a store where it isn't required for entry.

2 hours ago, MBWC41 said:

I’ve noticed the grocery stores around here have been 80 percent plus. The gas stations, not so much ...

 

45 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I will say when I’m at the pump I do not wear my mask. I haven’t had to go inside the station but if I did, I’d wear a mask. 

I've noticed the same about gas stations.  The one closest to my house...I'm usually the only one wearing one when I go, and that's including employees.  Most others there are very few people wearing them.

I wonder if it's because you're usually in a gas station for just a brief amount of time?

4 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

 

I've noticed the same about gas stations.  The one closest to my house...I'm usually the only one wearing one when I go, and that's including employees.  Most others there are very few people wearing them.

I wonder if it's because you're usually in a gas station for just a brief amount of time?

I've forgotten to put mine on going into gas station convenience stores a couple of times.

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

 

I've noticed the same about gas stations.  The one closest to my house...I'm usually the only one wearing one when I go, and that's including employees.  Most others there are very few people wearing them.

I wonder if it's because you're usually in a gas station for just a brief amount of time?

I think this is why.

Im guilty of it myself. It’s easy to forget when you’re going to be in a business for less than 2 minutes.

4 minutes ago, MBWC41 said:

I think this is why.

Im guilty of it myself. It’s easy to forget when you’re going to be in a business for less than 2 minutes.

Same here.  Especially if all I'm doing is running in to hand them $20 for gas and then come right back out.

6 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

I've forgotten to put mine on going into gas station convenience stores a couple of times.

Ditto.

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

Same here.  Especially if all I'm doing is running in to hand them $20 for gas and then come right back out.

Yes...

I’m much more conscious when I go in a grocery store.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.