Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

6 minutes ago, MBWC41 said:

For the anti vaccination crowd, my bad, the anti mask crowd.

What’s  your excuse ?

Masks cause autism?

If we only still had the dislike button.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

21% of today's cases from Jefferson County.

Not good.

Perhaps leftovers from the protests? Maybe a connection between Hamilton County and protests as well?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PP1 said:

I think the numbers are padded.

There are a lot of mistakes.

I know of a veterinarian who "tested" herself but put Gatorade on the swab or whatever it is.  Came back positive.

That said, I have just had a couple of friends with positive tests, but very mild symptoms. 

There seems to be a lot of conflicting information, but I will continue to wear a mask.  If I don't need to, I am out nothing.  If I need to and don't...

1 hour ago, PP1 said:

Perhaps leftovers from the protests? Maybe a connection between Hamilton County and protests as well?

I think that might have had a little to do with it, but we should expect the most populated county to have the most cases.

9 hours ago, PP1 said:

July is a busy travel month, and it’s also a big time of year for big gatherings/cookouts/reunions, and this year graduation parties.  Frankly, I think it’s a sign of people being out and about and doing what they normally do this time of year.  I don’t think routines have changed all that much outside of attending sporting events/concerts.  And when gathering with friends and family, people are being careless (myself included) and not staying distanced, wearing masks etc. Throw in the fact that so many believe the threat is being overstated or even a great hoax, and you have the perfect recipe for things getting worse.

On 7/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, JDEaston said:

Besides if your mask works, why does everyone else need to wear one for you to feel comfortable in said store?

Forget about the coronavirus for a second, and let's look at it this way.  If you were standing 2-3 feet from someone and they sneezed, which do you think is going to keep more of their "spray" off you?

A.  A mask on them?

B.  A mask on you?

I can't believe we're still debating this. 

• Like 2