Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Covid doesn't hang out in gas stations. Just like you're fine in a restaurant once you're sitting down. Even pro mask humans need not to worry in those two instances.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

For the anti vaccination crowd, my bad, the anti mask crowd.

What’s  your excuse ?

Masks cause autism?

6 minutes ago, MBWC41 said:

For the anti vaccination crowd, my bad, the anti mask crowd.

What’s  your excuse ?

Masks cause autism?

If we only still had the dislike button.

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:


 21% of today's cases from Jefferson County.

Not good.

Perhaps leftovers from the protests? Maybe a connection between Hamilton County and protests as well?

3 minutes ago, PP1 said:

If we only still had the dislike button.

Nothing to contribute other than a dislike?

8 minutes ago, PP1 said:

If we only still had the dislike button.

What would your reasoning be for not wearing a mask ?

Your freedoms or Autism?
 

4 minutes ago, MBWC41 said:

What would your reasoning be for not wearing a mask ?

Your freedoms or Autism?
 

I wear a mask for the most part.

That number today is alarming.  Maybe it's an outlier but it's disconcerting when our other numbers were already edging upwards.

37 minutes ago, PP1 said:

Perhaps leftovers from the protests? Maybe a connection between Hamilton County and protests as well?

...or from reopening too early. 

I think the numbers are padded.

31 minutes ago, PP1 said:

I think the numbers are padded.

There are a lot of mistakes.

I know of a veterinarian who "tested" herself but put Gatorade on the swab or whatever it is.  Came back positive.

That said, I have just had a couple of friends with positive tests, but very mild symptoms. 

There seems to be a lot of conflicting information, but I will continue to wear a mask.  If I don't need to, I am out nothing.  If I need to and don't...

1 hour ago, PP1 said:

Perhaps leftovers from the protests? Maybe a connection between Hamilton County and protests as well?

I think that might have had a little to do with it, but we should expect the most populated county to have the most cases.

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

I know of a veterinarian who "tested" herself but put Gatorade on the swab or whatever it is.  Came back positive.

I don’t believe this for one second. 

9 hours ago, PP1 said:

Perhaps leftovers from the protests? Maybe a connection between Hamilton County and protests as well?

July is a busy travel month, and it’s also a big time of year for big gatherings/cookouts/reunions, and this year graduation parties.  Frankly, I think it’s a sign of people being out and about and doing what they normally do this time of year.  I don’t think routines have changed all that much outside of attending sporting events/concerts.  And when gathering with friends and family, people are being careless (myself included) and not staying distanced, wearing masks etc. Throw in the fact that so many believe the threat is being overstated or even a great hoax, and you have the perfect recipe for things getting worse.

On 7/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, JDEaston said:

Besides if your mask works, why does everyone else need to wear one for you to feel comfortable in said store?

Forget about the coronavirus for a second, and let's look at it this way.  If you were standing 2-3 feet from someone and they sneezed, which do you think is going to keep more of their "spray" off you?

A.  A mask on them?

B.  A mask on you?

 

I can't believe we're still debating this. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.