Harmon ineligible?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when will this case be settled? Havent heard anything lately.

My guess would be that they haven’t done anything. I think in the past, there usually an injunction filed right before the season starts so the kid can play while it’s being reviewed. If it’s not resolved by the time the season ends, they just drop it because the games have been played. If they filed it now, it could be resolved before the season starts and he could be ruled ineligible. Again, just a guess.

My guess would be that they haven’t done anything. I think in the past, there usually an injunction filed right before the season starts so the kid can play while it’s being reviewed. If it’s not resolved by the time the season ends, they just drop it because the games have been played. If they filed it now, it could be resolved before the season starts and he could be ruled ineligible. Again, just a guess.

They appeal before they get an injunction. If the appeal is denied is when the injunction comes into play.

If his appeal is denied, he may return to Adair to play, if he chooses. I would think they would file an injunction at that point.

Can't say I'm real knowledgable of his situation, but three schools in three years makes any change of address suspect, job or no job.

If his appeal is denied, he may return to Adair to play, if he chooses. I would think they would file an injunction at that point.

Can't say I'm real knowledgable of his situation, but three schools in three years makes any change of address suspect, job or no job.

Try 5 in 5.

I’ll never be a fan of a kid being punished over something that is out of his control. That doesn’t make sense to me.

Sometimes parents suffer from a kid's poor decision and sometimes the kid suffers from his parent's decision. Not sure of the facts here but know that the kid is a special player. Hate to see him not have a chance to play, no matter the circumstances. At the end of the day, it is high school hoops... and while I know it could extend beyond to college, etc... if the kid cannot play and it hurts his growth and opportunity, it is a shame. I would find it hard to believe a 16 yr old is driving this decision. Good luck to the young man.

Hypothetically.....if the changes have been made for basketball reasons, what are the reasons? It seems that they have been "lateral moves" if you will (except BG perhaps).....To an outsider like me, I don't see the benefit in moving as much as he has to the schools he has moved to. Maybe all the moves were for non-basketball reasons then.