Harmon ineligible?

Al Willman from the Paducah Sun tweeted a few minutes ago that Zion Harmon has been ruled ineligible at Marshall County. Does anyone have any more news or a reason as to why? He said Marshall County could not comment on this.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the kid even trying to go to Marshall Co.? He's from the DMV. Lots of big time prep schools over there. He'd get more out of playing a national schedule and against better competition for a place like Oak Hill Academy or Montrose Christian than he would @ Marshall Co.

Agree. I also didn't understand his move to Adair Co last year either....:idunno:

Why is the kid even trying to go to Marshall Co.? He's from the DMV. Lots of big time prep schools over there. He'd get more out of playing a national schedule and against better competition for a place like Oak Hill Academy or Montrose Christian than he would @ Marshall Co.

Honestly I don’t understand the move to Marshall County either, but he’ll still get to play in the end.

My favorite was the guy who tried to convince me he was going to Marshall County so he would get to play in the Hoopfest! :lol2:

He might get better competition playing at Montrose or OH but it wouldn't benefit him from an exposure standpoint. It wouldn't impact his offer list.

Doesn’t matter. Why is a kid who is academically eligible to participate in an extra curricular activity at his school being restricted from doing so is a much better question IMO.

He might get better competition playing at Montrose or OH but it wouldn't benefit him from an exposure standpoint. It wouldn't impact his offer list.

Exactly. Just like running back Wandale Robinson who plays at small completely nondescript Western Hills in Frankfort didn't have to go anywhere to get recruited by Alabama, Zion doesn't need to go to some super prep school to go anywhere he wants at the next level.

He wouldn’t even have to go to Oak Hill. DMV is LOADED, especially the WCAC. DeMatha, Paul VI, O’Connell and Gonzaga all churn out D-I talent every year. It’s incredible