Harmon ineligible?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are mad over the transferring every year but not the possibility of breaking records.

Agreed.

I love seeing a kid break records, and Harmon is no different. The reason this is an issue is because of three schools in as many years.

When it comes to transfers, it has more to do with the number of them that occur. That's true for individual players like Harmon, and it's true for programs like Scott County. The more transfers, the more outcry you have.

Harmon's father is way wrong here, and he's only hurting his super talented son's chances of becoming eligible.

Agreed.

I love seeing a kid break records, and Harmon is no different. The reason this is an issue is because of three schools in as many years.

When it comes to transfers, it has more to do with the number of them that occur. That's true for individual players like Harmon, and it's true for programs like Scott County. The more transfers, the more outcry you have.

Harmon's father is way wrong here, and he's only hurting his super talented son's chances of becoming eligible.

I really got the feeling reading that interview that they are done with KY. Being ruled ineligible gives them a great reason to leave immediately and finding somewhere to play this season.

I really got the feeling reading that interview that they are done with KY. Being ruled ineligible gives them a great reason to leave immediately and finding somewhere to play this season.

I hope not.

Was looking forward to him & Dontaie going at it this year.

Talked to a customer in Marshall county yesterday and he indicated they are still planning to play for Marshall this year and that he enrolled in school. I would assume he was already in school there since school started so was a bit confused.

Talked to a customer in Marshall county yesterday and he indicated they are still planning to play for Marshall this year and that he enrolled in school. I would assume he was already in school there since school started so was a bit confused.

He enrolled in June but didn’t go to school until this week on Monday. School started August 9th.