Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harmon ineligible?

Featured Replies

exactly, The KHSAA sent out a reminder as soon as those statements were made by the father. Basically saying you cannot move because of athletics.

  • Replies 225
  • Views 60.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are mad over the transferring every year but not the possibility of breaking records.

 

Agreed.

 

I love seeing a kid break records, and Harmon is no different. The reason this is an issue is because of three schools in as many years.

 

When it comes to transfers, it has more to do with the number of them that occur. That's true for individual players like Harmon, and it's true for programs like Scott County. The more transfers, the more outcry you have.

 

Harmon's father is way wrong here, and he's only hurting his super talented son's chances of becoming eligible.

Agreed.

 

I love seeing a kid break records, and Harmon is no different. The reason this is an issue is because of three schools in as many years.

 

When it comes to transfers, it has more to do with the number of them that occur. That's true for individual players like Harmon, and it's true for programs like Scott County. The more transfers, the more outcry you have.

 

Harmon's father is way wrong here, and he's only hurting his super talented son's chances of becoming eligible.

 

I really got the feeling reading that interview that they are done with KY. Being ruled ineligible gives them a great reason to leave immediately and finding somewhere to play this season.

I really got the feeling reading that interview that they are done with KY. Being ruled ineligible gives them a great reason to leave immediately and finding somewhere to play this season.

 

I hope not.

 

Was looking forward to him & Dontaie going at it this year.

The Father said they go where faith takes them. He might win in court on religious grounds, if they go that route.

The Father said they go where faith takes them. He might win in court on religious grounds, if they go that route.

 

His father needs to stop talking.

His father needs to stop talking.

 

Amen. No pun intended

Talked to a customer in Marshall county yesterday and he indicated they are still planning to play for Marshall this year and that he enrolled in school. I would assume he was already in school there since school started so was a bit confused.

The Father said they go where faith takes them. He might win in court on religious grounds, if they go that route.

 

No he won't. No one is stopping him from practicing his religion.

Talked to a customer in Marshall county yesterday and he indicated they are still planning to play for Marshall this year and that he enrolled in school. I would assume he was already in school there since school started so was a bit confused.

 

He enrolled in June but didn’t go to school until this week on Monday. School started August 9th.

So he missed the first seven days of school?

So he missed the first seven days of school?

 

As mentioned earlier he played in that SLAM Magazine All Star game in NYC and to workout with Pat The Roc.

As mentioned earlier he played in that SLAM Magazine All Star game in NYC and to workout with Pat The Roc.

 

I guess things are different these days. Back when I was in school, I just tried to go to school everyday.

I guess things are different these days. Back when I was in school, I just tried to go to school everyday.

The same school everyday

I guess things are different these days. Back when I was in school, I just tried to go to school everyday.

 

Were you also invited to play in high-profile all-star games?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.