Wandale Robinson to Trinity??

Trinity23

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he’s like an hour away so guessing he would move so no sitting out because of residence change. Is he really good? Asking because have no idea. If he is that good, everyone knows colleges will find him. But I could see why he would want to go to T. There are a handful of schools across the state that have the aura to draw kids to their school and T is at the top of that list.

It is my personal feeling having a son graduate from Trinity,that no transfers be allowed beyond the sophomore year. Having paid four years of tuition for a diploma from Trinity i resent the fact someone can transfer in for one year and earn the same designation. There would be rare exceptions to the rule, but those should be heavily scrutinized.

Well he’s like an hour away so guessing he would move so no sitting out because of residence change. Is he really good? Asking because have no idea. If he is that good, everyone knows colleges will find him. But I could see why he would want to go to T. There are a handful of schools across the state that have the aura to draw kids to their school and T is at the top of that list.

177 carries 2330 yards 33 TDs

22 catches 314 yards 5 TDs

Also had 60 tackles on defense

1st team all-State Selection

The rumors have been out there all year. According to his all state selection overview in the CJ he already has multiple scholarship offers so I don't think he is moving to T for more publicity. I think the move could be more part of his affiliation with Aspirations Fitness. Chris Vaughn seems to be very influential in getting kids scholarships.

It is my personal feeling having a son graduate from Trinity,that no transfers be allowed beyond the sophomore year. Having paid four years of tuition for a diploma from Trinity i resent the fact someone can transfer in for one year and earn the same designation. There would be rare exceptions to the rule, but those should be heavily scrutinized.

Trinity is part of the Catholic church. Your post does not reflect the teachings of the Catholic church.

I am Catholic and don't know if that goes beyond the bounds of our teachings or not.

But anyway, I do know that X will not take a local transfer for his senior year, and closely scrutinizes senior transfers, and will only take them from out of town, usually job transfers. It helps if Dad went to St. X. I don't know the standards.

We admitted the Nagle boy a few years ago. That did not turn out favorable.

I am Catholic and don't know if that goes beyond the bounds of our teachings or not.

But anyway, I do know that X will not take a local transfer for his senior year, and closely scrutinizes senior transfers, and will only take them from out of town, usually job transfers. It helps if Dad went to St. X. I don't know the standards.

We admitted the Nagle boy a few years ago. That did not turn out favorable.

In what way? Did the kid cause trouble? Did he get kicked out? Did he flunk out? If not, I'd say it turned out just fine.