Wandale Robinson to Trinity??

Trinity23

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying this is the case but when rumors start about something like an athlete transfer, they hardly ever happen. People start to complain and the new school administration doesn’t want to deal with any negative reactions. Usually word doesn’t get out until the transfer actually takes place and the student enrolls in the new school. By then, it’s too late.

Trinity needs to make a statement, no senior to be transfers. It would suit me to say no transfers after their sophomore year, or during their junior year.

Student - athlete transfers or all student transfers?

Either way, really not a good policy. There are many reasons why it may occur, as there are many reasons why a student may transfer FROM Trinity, which actually happens more often than the reverse. If this young man was transferring to be a part of a competitive French Scrabble team (which Trinity has) no one would say a word.

Good luck to this young man, whether he.he is staying where he or joining Trinity or any other school.

Good Lord people! This is high school, and the only thing that is really at stake here is the best interests of CHILDREN. Let's keep this all in perspective.

As others have said this rumor has been bubbling for a while now. I also heard he may transfer to Boyle County. Can’t say I blame him but if he does transfer now he is playing with fire. Especially if he transfers to Trinity. Seems like kids who have transferred to private schools have had a much tougher time gaining eligibility than kids who have actually physically moved into their new school district. IMO it’s too late to risk transferring but whatever decision that is or isn’t made is fine with me. I look forward to following his senior season regardless of where his homeroom

class is.

As others have said this rumor has been bubbling for a while now. I also heard he may transfer to Boyle County. Can’t say I blame him but if he does transfer now he is playing with fire. Especially if he transfers to Trinity. Seems like kids who have transferred to private schools have had a much tougher time gaining eligibility than kids who have actually physically moved into their new school district. IMO it’s too late to risk transferring but whatever decision that is or isn’t made is fine with me. I look forward to following his senior season regardless of where his homeroom

class is.

I would think if his family is moving to Louisvile for a parent's job or some other legitimate reason, how can he not be able to play in any Jeff Co school, public or private?

Trinity needs to make a statement, no senior to be transfers. It would suit me to say no transfers after their sophomore year, or during their junior year.

Get out of here with this crud. Trinity changed my life for the better and if it can help others then they need the chance too.