Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tigers88

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tigers88

  1. St X without starting frosh RB for this game.
  2. Terrible - tremendous player. Mental health issues are so challenging.
  3. St X program needs a complete reset from top to bottom.
  4. What about Cam Hollaway? He had some nice catches last year.
  5. Are you saying this is why Coates transferred?
  6. Congrats to Holy Cross. It sounds like they have a solid team. As far as St X, it's time to go in another direction. Coach Klein has been there since 2008 and every season seems to be the same.
  7. what about Dontre Richardson? He was the leading rusher from last year as a junior.
  8. In my best Rick Pitino voice, "Bob Beatty ain't walking through that door".
  9. I thought coach Wolfe should have kicked field goals in the first half when they were close rather than go for it on 4th down. I know he was trying to put them away, but he could have gone up three scores early. Congrats to BE they earned this win.
  10. Coach Carrico is a great guy. I wasn't aware he is now the OC. Who handled that for the Rock's last year?
  11. I think Trinity had a really good defensive game plan, make St X throw it. It's great to have an excellent kicker but coach can become too reliant on them. X did it a few years ago and it cost us a win against Manual.
  12. I was a little surprised about the numbers of players who dressed for Trinity. Lowest number I can remember, but I did read Coach Cobb's comment about the number of injuries they have experienced so they are probably holding players out to make sure they are healthy on Friday. I thought St X should have run the ball a lot more than they did. The running back combo of Curry and Gray were pretty solid. They didn't break any long runs for TD's but they were getting some nice gains. They need more time on Friday nights.
  13. Drew Wheat is a relative of mine and I confirmed that he is out for the season.
  14. Does anyone know if this will be broadcast on the St X youtube page?
  15. Jordan Marshall has offers from OSU, UM, along with about 20 others. Roster shows him as a Junior. He is impressive, runs hard
  16. Moeller looks really good. Maybe their best team in years.
  17. I think X needs to take a hard look at this program in the off season. Program is in decent shape but not close to the top level of the 7th region. It feels like we are satisfied with being ok.
  18. Anyone heard anything else about the Manual job? This has been very quiet.
  19. That stinks. I wish him peace and comfort.
  20. I think they should consider Cliff Dawson (O-line coach at Male, formerly of Trinity). His lines seems to play very physical and I think he is on staff at Westport Middle School. Another name to consider is Coach Stoner who is already on the staff at Manual. He has an 8th grade son who will be great in a couple years.
  21. His film looks like he has some nice touch on his passes. I would like to see some more passes with some zip on them but he is just a greenie. Good Luck to him!
  22. I wonder if Klein doesn't step away from coaching next year with a son entering high school.
  23. It's Beatty and no one else is even close. Wallace has done a good job but he Trinity is/was just under a different level than everyone else. It is interesting to see where Trinity goes from here. They have some talented sophomores but not enough on the line to have the same dominance as they have experienced in the past. Obviously still a major contendor but just not as strong as last years team.
  24. Ryle better get ready for pressure like they have never see before from Trinity. Watching the highlights vs. Ballard it looked like they had 20 players out there on defense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.