St. Xavier 76 Collegiate 53

That's great but they do they have the makings of a team that has any chance to compete for the region this year??

Klein has been there for over ten years and besides the team with the McKim kid several years ago they have never really been any threat

5 minutes ago, loubballfan said:

That's great but they do they have the makings of a team that has any chance to compete for the region this year??

Klein has been there for over ten years and besides the team with the McKim kid several years ago they have never really been any threat

Ballard is so good nobody going to touch them. St. X has best freshman class they've had in years so in two years should be good. Male lost to Butler tonight but I still think they are 2nd best team but Manual is good too so wouldn't surprise me if they beat Male since they did it last year. Life in the 7th Region is tough. 

5 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Ballard is so good nobody going to touch them. St. X has best freshman class they've had in years so in two years should be good. Male lost to Butler tonight but I still think they are 2nd best team but Manual is good too so wouldn't surprise me if they beat Male since they did it last year. Life in the 7th Region is tough. 

Agree, it appears to be Ballard's to lose this year but historically they have had trouble finishing with Renner at the reigns.

As always, will be fun to see what transpires!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, loubballfan said:

Agree, it appears to be Ballard's to lose this year but historically they have had trouble finishing with Renner at the reigns.

As always, will be fun to see what transpires!

Ballard still has two guys ineligible, if they get ruled eligible then Ballard going to be so deep.

16 hours ago, loubballfan said:

I wonder if Klein doesn't step away from coaching next year with a son entering high school.