Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Xavier 35 Trinity 14 (JV)

Featured Replies

St.X had 21-0 halftime lead then Trinity cut the lead to 21-14 but St. X closed out 4th quarter with two touchdowns. JV Tigers move to 3-1.

I was a little surprised about the numbers of players who dressed for Trinity. Lowest number I can remember, but I did read Coach Cobb's comment about the number of injuries they have experienced so they are probably holding players out to make sure they are healthy on Friday. 

I thought St X should have run the ball a lot more than they did. The running back combo of Curry and Gray were pretty solid. They didn't break any long runs for TD's but they were getting some nice gains. They need more time on Friday nights. 

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Tigers88 said:

I was a little surprised about the numbers of players who dressed for Trinity. Lowest number I can remember, but I did read Coach Cobb's comment about the number of injuries they have experienced so they are probably holding players out to make sure they are healthy on Friday. 

I thought St X should have run the ball a lot more than they did. The running back combo of Curry and Gray were pretty solid. They didn't break any long runs for TD's but they were getting some nice gains. They need more time on Friday nights. 

I agree. Despite Andriole's two interceptions he threw some really good passes. Cameron Holloway made a great catch early in the game but he was injured later in game and didn't go back in. James Burnette is going to be a good one at DB. I coach him in track and ran 11.3 in 100m as a freshman and also long jumped 23ft. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.