Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/26/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

6A #2 Trinity (1-0) travels to Moeller (OH) (1-0). Trinity is coming off a hard fought 17-7 win over Indiana power Carmel (IN). Moeller is coming off a 49-31 win over very good Massillon who is ranked #1 in Ohio Division 2. 

Trinity was led by QB Andrew Allen against Carmel who had 157 yards passing with 24 rushing. He also had a passing td and a rushing td. Trinity's top receiver was Kurtis Bohn who had 5 receptions for 53 yards. Trinity had 128 yards rushing by a committee of 4 rushers. Total yards were 285.

The Trinity defense was strong against the rush holding Carmel to 46 yards. Trinity defense gave up 157 yards passing for total yardage of 203.

Moeller (OH) was led by QB Luke Dunn who threw for 260 yards and 4 tds against Massillon. Moeller was led in rush yards by RB Jordan Marshall who had 139 and 3 tds. Moeller receiver Tennell Bryant caught 227 yards for 3 tds. Moeller amassed 499 total yards.

The Moeller defense gave up 323 yards total and 31 points.

Can Trinity make it two years in a row defeating a top GCL South team on the road or does Moeller offense prove too much for the Shamrocks?

  • Replies 113
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • #RockNation
    #RockNation

    Moeller has one of the best RBs in the Midwest in Jordan Marshall (194 yds offense, 4 TDs vs. Massilon, 25 offers) and also have a stud WR in Tennell Bryant (7/227/3 TDs) and at CB with South Carolina

  • Talk about a quick response, good news everyone, the stream is free! Hi Rob, It is a free video broadcast. The link to it is posted on our site. Have a good day! George Smith Spo

  • I would pay to watch this one.  Go Shamrocks!

I would pay to watch this one. 

Go Shamrocks!

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I would pay to watch this one. 

Go Shamrocks!

Friday night or Saturday? 

  • Author
43 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Friday night or Saturday? 

Friday.

  • Author

I picked Trinity against Carmel but I'm taking Moeller in a competitive game. Should be a good one.

  • Author

Fastest receiver in Ohio. 4.3 40 and 10.2 in 100m. Kid has jets!

I'll never pick against the Rocks. But their secondary better be ready for an air raid.

Trinity has really embarrassed Moeller over the last decade+. And the Crusaders want revenge on every one of those.

I think Trinity has the team to keep it close and win. Not unlike the Cincy X game last year. These kids remember how it felt losing last year. And coming off a win, they want to keep that memory closer.

I'm hoping for, and believe it will be a competitive hard fought game.

T- 24

M- 21

I picked against the Rocks last week and they proved me wrong. I'm picking against them this week as well. 

If Trinity starts 2-0 on the road against that schedule, look out. 

  • Author

Moeller RB is rated #11 RB in nation by 247 sports composite and 4 stars. Has offers from UofL, UofK, Ohio St, and a litany list of others. Moeller formidable via land and air!

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I picked against the Rocks last week and they proved me wrong. I'm picking against them this week as well. 

If Trinity starts 2-0 on the road against that schedule, look out. 

I agree, lookout.

And I did the opposite. I picked them last week and I did again this week.

  • Author

Calpreps has Trinity #1 in Kentucky and Moeller #5 in Ohio. And both have the same rating of 38.9. Big matchup here!

Took Trinity in week 1, but I’ll go with Moeller in week 2. 
 

Trinity - 14

Moeller - 24

5 hours ago, theguru said:

I would pay to watch this one. 

Go Shamrocks!

The same broadcast team that did Trinity/Carmel is doing this game. I’m guessing it will be $9.99. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.