Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/26/2022 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, Rock85 said:

Any news on Mack's injury?

From the T/Carmel thread:

No official word just yet, but I'd expect to lose both starting RB/CB Stephen Mack and OLB Finn Laskowski to injury for the year. Huge losses for this defensive unit. Drew Davis stepped in and played a great game at Nickel/Viper (or whatever he calls it) and junior Jordan McIntyre appeared to be the backup for Mack, although I can see sophomore Kingston Florence also getting some reps with the 1's. Either way, it's next man up against one of the best teams in Ohio!

• Like 1

Moeller has one of the best RBs in the Midwest in Jordan Marshall (194 yds offense, 4 TDs vs. Massilon, 25 offers) and also have a stud WR in Tennell Bryant (7/227/3 TDs) and at CB with South Carolina commit Karson Hobbs. Rocks have won the last 2 in dominating fashion with a 44-7 win in '20 and 41-0 in '19. Last year's game was cancelled for COVID, but I expect Mighty Moe to be up for us this time around. SHould be another great game! ☘️ 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, #RockNation said:

Moeller has one of the best RBs in the Midwest in Jordan Marshall (194 yds offense, 4 TDs vs. Massilon, 25 offers) and also have a stud WR in Tennell Bryant (7/227/3 TDs) and at CB with South Carolina commit Karson Hobbs. Rocks have won the last 2 in dominating fashion with a 44-7 win in '20 and 41-0 in '19. Last year's game was cancelled for COVID, but I expect Mighty Moe to be up for us this time around. SHould be another great game! ☘️ 

Do you know of any audio or video broadcasts that will be available for streaming?

I can’t make a pick in this game.  Why?  Would I go head or heart?  Are they one the same page?  Not sure.

Here’s what I’ll say.  If it’s low scoring, Rocks win.  

if not, it won’t be pretty.

no shame in either result.  It’s Game 2.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RockPride said:

I can’t make a pick in this game.  Why?  Would I go head or heart?  Are they one the same page?  Not sure.

Here’s what I’ll say.  If it’s low scoring, Rocks win.  

if not, it won’t be pretty.

no shame in either result.  It’s Game 2.

This one calls for Aubrey. 

Wow GIF - Wow GIFs