Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/26/2022 at 11:00 PM

18 hours ago, theguru said:

Do you know of any audio or video broadcasts that will be available for streaming?

We will be on 970AM WGTK which is available in the iHeart Radio app! Not sure of video, but the game is at Norwood HS and I doubt they have NFHS cams installed...

• Thanks 1

For the person who asked, Mack and Laskowski are out for the year, pending a miraculous turn of events. A truly unfortunate happening as Steven was already going out of bounds and the hit on him was unnecessary. Laskowski was described to me as nursing a shoulder issue that was made worse during the course of the game. Hate it for both of them. 😞

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

https://letsgobigmoe.com/news/2022/8/24/football-moeller-vs-trinity-gameday-central.aspx

Link to Moeller game preview that has detailed info regarding tickets, streaming, parking, and other info.

Thanks Tp94.

I didn't see any pricing on the stream or way to sign up if there is a charge.  Do you (or does anyone) have any further on the video stream?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I reached out to Moeller for further information on the stream, hopefully they will get back to me and I will share their response with everyone. 

Talk about a quick response, good news everyone, the stream is free!

Hi Rob,

It is a free video broadcast. The link to it is posted on our site.

Have a good day!

George Smith
Sports Information Director 
Archbishop Moeller High School

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, theguru said:

Talk about a quick response, good news everyone, the stream is free!

Hi Rob,

It is a free video broadcast. The link to it is posted on our site.

Have a good day!

George Smith
Sports Information Director 
Archbishop Moeller High School

George Smith seems like my kinda guy... gets back to you quickly and gets straight to the point. Courteous and emphasizes brevity. Yeah, I like George.

• Like 3

This Moeller senior class as freshman went undefeated in Ohio and only loss was to Louisville St. X. Junior class when freshman went undefeated with their B team having two losses so record was 7-2. Last year sophomore class as frosh went 10-3. Moeller has really built the program up the last few years. St. X plays them at Frosh & JV level but I wish St.X could get a varsity game with them. I like that Trinity plays them. I would like to see St. X and Trinity play all the GCL South teams every year. Trinity plays all of them except Elder. St. X only playing Elder.

• Like 2

If there's been a "kryptonite" to Trinity's "Superman" over the last quarter century, it's the GCL South - Moe, Elder, St. X, and La Salle. The Rocks are .500 against them as far back as the KHSAA records show. T's winning percentage against everyone else during that time frame is 85%.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

If there's been a "kryptonite" to Trinity's "Superman" over the last quarter century, it's the GCL South - Moe, Elder, St. X, and La Salle. The Rocks are .500 against them as far back as the KHSAA records show. T's winning percentage against everyone else during that time frame is 85%.

Generally speaking the GCL South is a peer of Trinity. 

• Like 2