Everything posted by Glider
-
Beechwood 42 Covington Catholic 35
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
He'll be a Cat very soon. They are also letting him play both for now...there are rumblings though that he may enroll early, which would effectively end his high school baseball career.
-
2026 Mayfield Cardinals
From what I am hearing…it’s a pretty small group of guys that are interviewing. I’m not connected as much as I used to be in that area. I know Hatchell is thought of highly. I also know William Higginson (former player) recently came back to the Mayfield area and has been there for a few years after a stint at Trinity.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
Same stuff for sure but the pass play percentage will certainly drop. Rash has always won games playing defense, running the football and with special teams. That isn't changing.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Good things come to those who wait. Rash will be back on the sidelines in the red & white this season.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
Patience people...stay tuned.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
Not my place to say just yet.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
Things are heating up in Fort Mitchell. I’d expect some news out before the weekend is over.
-
2026 Beechwood Tigers
I got news for ya. If Coach Rash were to come back, you don’t have to worry about him being “committed”.
-
Pikeville vs. Cabell Midland (WV) Predictions/Updates (8/30)
Losing Kingston Braxton would be a big loss for the Panthers, if true. It seemed like he was really coming into his own towards the end of year.
-
2025 Conner Cougars
Tom Spritzky will be the offensive coordinator for the Cougars.
-
Open Job: Conner
Yes sir, that’s the one.
-
Open Job: Conner
There’s a name I’m hearing that will excite / shock A LOT of people. Just about a done deal. Will say more a little later.
-
Michael Mayer at Las Vegas
- Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates
Give me Paducah Tilghman by 20. I haven’t loved what I’ve seen from the Cardinals’ special teams this year. Special teams don’t lose games but they sure as hell can win games.- Central Hardin at Barren County Predictions/Updates
Watching my son play now. Sitting on the home side at around the 20 yard line. Have the pleasure of sitting next to a nice gentleman from Kentucky Wesleyan to watch our boys play tonight. He’s given some good insight and is impressed by the team. We’ve made it!- Rockcastle County at Knox Central Predictions/Updates
How’s Knox Central D holding up? Couldn’t get to the game tonight, daughter’s dance recital. Go Bobcats!- Covington Catholic at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
Great write up! Not to nitpick but it is 123 points given up. Still not great… I’d be shocked if this game is within 2 touchdowns. Beechwood goes down for the first time in 2023.- Beechwood at Campbell County Predictions/Updates
Camels in a tight one. 24-21.- Beechwood at McNicholas (OH) Predictions/Updates
I mean you’re kidding, right? @Voice of Reasonyou’ve got to get out more! ?- Open Job: Beechwood
Ross Hart is the easy choice here. It wouldn’t shock me if you saw some applications from previous guys, Michael Miller or Rick Shumate. Although I am not sure those would be selected for an interview.- George Rogers Clark 60 Lyon County 56 (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)
Really good showing by Lyon tonight. Smaller school that close. GRC could very well repeat. Props to Perry on an amazing junior season.- Owensboro vs. Ashland Predictions/Updates (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)
13-5 run to start the 2Q. 27-25 tomcats.- 2023 Covington Catholic Colonels
Whew. This may not be the best place to come in here as this player’s mom. You are talking to a bunch of couch slobs (me included, can’t wait to be one this weekend ?). That being said…coming on here and defending the move against a bunch randoms (see above) is a wild move. Let’s dive into the actual situation at hand. @Blueboy11 I assume he has started school. How is the off-season going? Still looking to play QB?- 9th Region Draw
Will these games be aired live? - Paducah Tilghman at Mayfield Predictions/Updates