Central Hardin at Barren County Predictions/Updates

Central Hardin at Barren County  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this battle of District foes?

• Central Hardin
    • Barren County

This poll is closed to new votes

Coming off of a bye week,Central Hardin must improve its QB play and decision making, establish the run and play a more disciplined game, eliminating the turnovers and penalties that have plagued them thru 8 games. The Barren County game is never easy for Central Hardin and they must play one of their better games of the season to come away with a win. While I wouldn’t be surprised I’d Barren County pulls this one out, I will pick CH in a close game. 

• Thanks 1

I have heard multiple people talk about NH having to forfeit games due to an ineligible player and this now becomes a District Championship game. Interesting game and it might depend which Barren County team shows up but ill take Central in a close game.

6 hours ago, DawgsFan100 said:

I have heard multiple people talk about NH having to forfeit games due to an ineligible player and this now becomes a District Championship game. Interesting game and it might depend which Barren County team shows up but ill take Central in a close game.

is there any information or a post about this happening with NH?

15 minutes ago, Stepchild68 said:

is there any information or a post about this happening with NH?

NH has kept everything very quiet. I have heard about this since Saturday morning with some close to the program. Nate Bryan made a tweet on it and I tagged it below. Sounds like North played an ineligible player the past 2 weeks and now are paying the consequences. Interesting it was reported as soon as the Central Hardin game was over....  https://x.com/NateInSports/status/1714073426359357700?s=20