Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Conner

Featured Replies

This should be a popular position.  Good school, solid program, good Principal to work for.

There’s a name I’m hearing that will excite / shock A LOT of people. Just about a done deal. Will say more a little later. 

There's been a RASH of rumors going around town.

41 minutes ago, Pi said:

There's been a RASH of rumors going around town.

image.gif.25fd77d160b982ed9a8575a5862d459d.gif

4 hours ago, Pi said:

There's been a RASH of rumors going around town.

Yes sir, that’s the one. 

Dave Trosper did a very good job in my opinion. With the popularity of Cooper can Conner attract talent outside of the district? I am of the belief if you have the right coach you only need so much “talent”. 
 

Also I’d be remissed if I didn’t offer my condolences to Coach Trosper and his family.

5 hours ago, Pi said:

There's been a RASH of rumors going around town.

Would not surprise me at all.

16 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Dave Trosper did a very good job in my opinion. With the popularity of Cooper can Conner attract talent outside of the district? I am of the belief if you have the right coach you only need so much “talent”. 
 

 

What would be the expectations you would have for the right coach and only some talent. Are you saying the “right” coach win state titles still with only so much “talent”.  If so I would have to disagree. Imo there are coaches that have won a lot of state titles, but probably don’t win them if say they were at a different school that didn’t have the same talent as the schools they won titles with. 
 

 

I have been MIA for a couple of years but I think it is the right time for me to come back to BGP. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.