Everything posted by NoKYJimmy
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
-
09/23/2026 KVCA Poll
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 6)
- St. Henry impact on Covington Catholic
I consider this "the ZING of the week”…”strong-to-quite-strong' on multiple fronts 😂 I also think there's little-to-no-doubt that St Henry's football start-up will have "some' impact on Cov Cath. The totality OR degree of that impact will likely not be immediately clear / obvious. I'd also say, from my perspective / imo, freshman & JV results (in most sports / @ most schools) mean next to nothing...I think @ most schools those 'levels' are OR should be leveraged exclusively for development, reps, etc VS being strictly measured by game outcomes.- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5)
- 2026 KVCA High School Volleyball Preseason Polls
Holy Cross de Latonia really got after it yesterday evening, giving BeechIE Tech all they could handle...a 5-set "barn-burner'. Kudos to both teams & best of luck the rest of the season.- 2026 KVCA High School Volleyball Preseason Polls
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
- 2026 KVCA High School Volleyball Preseason Polls
I guess this comment pertains to last night's result in Park Hills? 🧐 ...if so, I agree - especially regarding the 9th Region. It's obviously very early in the season, so I imagine there'll be a lot more interestingER developments between now & the end of October / beginning of November.- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 3)
- 2026 KVCA High School Volleyball Preseason Polls
Updated Yesterday (08/26): Rank / School 1 Assumption (23) 2 Notre Dame 3 Mercy Academy 4 Sacred Heart 5 North Oldham 6 St. Henry District 7 Lexington Catholic 8 Bowling Green 9 Elizabethtown 10 Ballard 11 West Jessamine 12 Paul Laurence Dunbar 13 Beechwood 14 Ryle 15 DuPont Manual 16 McCracken County 17 Ashland Blazer 18 Great Crossing 19 Christian Academy-Louisville 20 Frederick Douglass 21 Conner 22 Apollo 23 Adair County 24 Greenwood 25 Holy Cross (Louisville)- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
- Frederick Douglass 41 Highlands 20
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)
- 2026 KVCA High School Volleyball Preseason Polls
"The Louisville Lean"???- Is Eminence the dark horse in 1A?
- 2026 KHSAA Baseball State Tournament presented by UK HealthCare
It looks like Boyd County got the W, 5 - 1- 7th Region Tournament
Doesn't sound like it...can't say with certainty, but I heard Seneca played the game with only 8 guys. IF accurate, I didn't realize this was "legit / legal" - I always thought a team HAD to start with 9, but could finish with less than a full line-up per an injury, etc. *Note: I'm no expert ?- Conner's Coach
- Saint Xavier 75 Covington Catholic 61 (KHSAA Sweet 16®)
- Boyle County 34 Franklin County 0 (4A State Championship)
*Note: I have the utmost respect & appreciation for anyone who’s willing to officiate any game @ any level- Boyle County 34 Franklin County 0 (4A State Championship)
Kudos / Full-on respect to Boyle County & congrats on the championship…I consider myself a “Rebel “Glazer”” / “title town supporter”…BUT the assumed “call” in question was abZurd - hopefully anyone who watched the play can agree. Which, imho, makes any reference to blocked PATs completely inconSEquential…I’d say The Rebels were gifted the semi-final DUB - Corbin’s RedHounds ‘earned’ a chance to win last week’s game.- How good was Owenboro Catholic quarterback Dre'Mail Carothers?
“Strong, …to quite strong” …like Gaylord Focker’s financial portfolio good luck on FridEy- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 5)
- Raceland 17 Pikeville 10
@Ram thanks for the updates & good luck to RaceLAND in the title game.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.