Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BrosefStalin

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BrosefStalin

  1. Five touchdowns - 35 first quarter points
  2. PABST ADDS TD #3 TONIGHT! * Senior RB Nate Pabst plunges in from one yard out for his third score of the night! * Pabst has EIGHT touchdowns in the last SIX quarters and completed the rarely seen GALE SAYERS TRIFECTA - a rushing, receiving and special teams TD in one game. * Pabst now has 15 touchdowns on the year (9 receiving, 4 rushing and 2 kick returns) Beechwood - 56 Owen County - 0 B - Pabst 80 kick return (Mercer kick) B - Pabst 29 pass from Queen (Mercer kick) B - Fryman 21 pass from Queen (Mercer kick) B - Wilson 4 run (Mercer kick) B - Fryman 23 yard interception return (Mercer kick) B - Sowder 10 run (Mercer kick) B - C. Ritter 31 interception return (Mercer kick) B - Pabst 1 run (Mercer kick) HALFTIME
  3. Arbiter is a disgrace and anyone defending it is in the pockets of the KHSAA. I am simply dumbfounded at how atrocious the site is. Shame on you KHSAA.
  4. But how though? Please, tell us more ...
  5. Beechwood 7th grade squad defeated CovCath's 8th grade B Team, 34-0.
  6. Final from Rice Mountjoy Beechwood JV moves to 2-0 on the year.
  7. Anyone know who the hero is behind kyhssports? Bravo to whoever is the brainchild behind this gift...
  8. FINAL from Indian Hill. Nice effort by the Tigers today.
  9. Bravo to Beechwood OL - Tackles Chase Wulfeck & Kingston Brockett, Guards Colin Morris & Kyle Shaw and Center Scotty Lozier. Indian Hill got pushed around from beginning to end. Magnificent work in the trenches by the Tigers lines.
  10. That's the question those of us with logical, non-sick brains ask .... but, as an attorney friend of mine said when asked about cases like this, these men and woman simply do not care at all or consider the consquences, they just obsess, hone their craft over the years and take baby steps forward in their grooming and manipulation. There's ZERO rational though or logic or compassion/care for the victims involved. I REALLY hope this is untrue...but...
  11. Who else is injured? Hope they can get back on the field soon!
  12. Who scored on the run?
  13. Who were individual standouts for Dixie tonight?
  14. Brady Bushman vs Caleb Arrasmith. Both looking very sharp.
  15. Beechwood 1, Conner 1 - Top 3
  16. Beechwood 9, NCC 1 Sophomore LHP Paul Stephenson (5-0) throws a complete game gem, allowing one run on four hits, no walks and a career-high nine strikeouts. Tyler Fryman, Sawyer Carlisle and Brooks Becker led the way offensively with two hits apiece.
  17. Super Region! I love that idea
  18. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I just hate blind draws in anything - especially when there's a system in place used for rankings. I would much rather see this than having to watch a potential Ryle/Beechwood first round matchup: Game 1 - #1 Beechwood vs. #8 St. Henry Game 2 - #4 Covington Catholic vs. #5 Highlands Game 3 - #3 Conner vs. #6 Dixie Heights Game 4 - #2 Ryle vs. #7 Newport Central Catholic Instead, we could see 1/2 in round 1 at 10:30 am on Monday in a matchup of two aces - Caleb Arrasmith (8-2, 2.28 ERA, sub 1 WHIP) vs Nik Carter (5-2, 3.37 ERA, 82 Ks in 45 IP). That said, I get it...tradition/what we've always done/down with the RPI! Either way, will be a superb tournament to watch. Really looking forward to it.
  19. The Yeah…as the legendary NeNe Leakes declared…I said what I said and I stand by it. I didn’t “come on a little too heavy”, I stated my INFORMED knowledge of this roster, it’s incredible talent combined with Noel Rash back in the saddle and the fact that LCA - imo - doesn’t get ANY edge over Beechood UNTIL they beat them which - as we all know - has been quite elusive for the Eagles. Looking forward to proving my point with results here in a few months.
  20. You're right...but guess who does? Emmett Queen. You may be familiar with the name (seems a lack of understanding of who he is in and around Lexington)....if you aren't yet you definitely will be in a few months.
  21. I think those people who don't believe that Beechwood should be considered the favorite going into this season don't quite understand what the Tigers have returning. Not only are there many starters returning, but the young men who will be called upon to step into starting roles this year are incredibly talented. And for those who keep bringing up Nash Whelan....you are familiar with Tyler Fryman...yes?
  22. Fascinating that such a positive post would come from you and those who chose to like this ridiculous framing of Beechwood as a "dumpster fire"! Shocked! Dumbfounded!
  23. Was this the Skirvin/Campoamor/one other really good back team that was REALLY fun to watch during that time frame? I remember covering one of those games AT Dayton that was an AWESOME game. I interviewed Dan Ridder aftewards and he was - as usual - tremendous. Don't recall many more details, but I do remember how good that Dayton run was.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.