Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breds82

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breds82

  1. Once the spread offense came to the state the competition has been very top heavy in each class. When everyone's offense was "3 yards and a cloud of dust" the lesser teams could hang with the big boys so to speak. No matter the class system it's still going to be top heavy. Go back to 4 classes get rid of the RPI.
  2. There were times where Newport got the ball up the court in a hurry and had some success but mostly they played a pretty mellow tempo. Both teams had numerous shots at the rim that couldn’t find the bottom of the hoop. I liked seeing both teams challenging the ball going to the basket. Some contact called some not, good night for the officials in my opinion (might be biased). Newport has more big fish to fry in the All A. Good luck Cats.
  3. NewCath pulls the upset even after just an abysmal 3pt shooting day. 4 for maybe 50 attempts (joking but it was a lot of misses), but solid defensive effort overall and an absolute dawg in Eddie Bivens tonight. NewCath had a nice run to take the lead in the 4th and then it was a back and forth affair. Lowe was as good as advertised and his last second wide open 3 fell short to give the Breds a huge win in district play.
  4. Look at the resume for the above? Lombardi holds the most weight with the 5 NFL championships but he only coached 10 seasons as a HC. Bill Walsh 3 Super Bowls only coached 10 NFL season and Joe Gibbs 3 Super Bowl titles out of 4 in 12 Seasons with the Redskins. Bill Bellicheck. He is so far above those coaches on Titles and title games and the big one, Wins. He has 333 Wins that's more than the enough to get in if you take away his titles. He also has 8 NFL Championships (2 as a DC with the Giants) and took his team to the NFL title game 3 more times.
  5. NewCath at Newport triple header moved from yesterday.
  6. Man that is cool. What is the hospital for that type of surgery in or near Hazard?
  7. Hazard to Louisville isn't exactly down the road. How did this come about?
  8. I guess the blessing here would be Ken Anderson finally getting in. I’m sorry but he deserves it. I remember the year Tommy McDonald of the Eagles finally got in. He was a WR and he came out to music “Staying Alive”. He even tossed his bust in the air and caught it. Look Jimmy Johnson got in albeit 20 Years after he retired but his nfl resume is garbage, especially out against Bellichecks. Hell Johnson’s resume is slightly above Tom Flores. I’m a Bengals fan and I don’t like It.
  9. Total embarrassment by the voters. Love him, hate him but he took his team to 9 Super Bowl and won 6. Personal vendettas galore.
  10. I used to be able to read a book I found just mildly interesting in days when I was younger. Anymore I can’t get past 3-4 pages without having to go back and re-read those pages because I lose concentration, or I get on the internet to look up a person or location. Then is spend several minutes on that , rinse and repeat. Has anyone tried audiobooks? I listen to a lot of podcasts at work and working around the house.
  11. The 3pt shooting on this CovCath team is what certainly separates them from the rest of the 9th region. This maybe a case where it carried them to a state title much like Highlands in 2021.
  12. It would be almost impossible to do private/public in KY. There aren’t enough private schools that are 5A or higher and certainly no private school at any level, other than St X (maybe Cal) that could even compete with Trinity.
  13. Microwave society? Foolish to chase the shiny toy when Mayfield is the Standard in Western Ky.
  14. As you boys said earlier and are now reiterating, take the points when you can. Denver should know better than NE about the weather creeping in
  15. I’m already tired of the Uber Eats commercial.
  16. And just like that the Orange Crush are up 7.
  17. One more thing I did notice today. The Birds had 16 or 17 players dressed on the varsity. Last year they were at like 11-12. I’m not sure on years past. I’d say they have a roster that could legit have 3 different starting 5s.
  18. It was a 5 point game at half in favor of the Birds. They then went on a 29-12 run to start the 3rd. The Breds have spurts of being really good, but passing and rebounding leave a lot to be desired. Highlands has players all over the roster. I’d like to see the box score but I feel like Lorenzenead the way. He’s so smooth and makes everything look effortless it seems teams just lay off of him defensively. Good job both teams.
  19. CovCath is just very good at what they do. Fast as can be as well.
  20. How much is Perry getting via the portal? Ole Miss is close to the same distance as UK, I wish he would’ve stayed, but playing time means a lot more I’m sure.
  21. The only way I see that FT discrepancy is if Newport was driving to hoop every possession.
  22. This one broadcasted via Internet radio?
  23. Another issue facing the school system is, how many people live in Bellevue without kids, and the ones who have kids send them to NewCath or elsewhere. When I lived in Bellevue, there were literally zero kids on my street.
  24. You’re saying Scott High school has one of the best Freshhman players in the country? Is this legit?
  25. Points were tough to come by last night, but a solid defensive effort and a great night at the free throw line by Thomas Messmer get the Breds the Win. Neither team could do much shooting from the outside and the Breds finally started to take the ball to the hoop leading to free throws. Schedule doesn't get any easier with the Breds hosting the Blue Birds of Highlands in a game moved up from 7:30pm to 1pm Saturday do to the impending white death. Highlands is probably the 2nd best team in the region and has scorers all over the floor.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.