Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Ole Miss 63

Ole Miss vs. Kentucky 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ole Miss
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Rebels of Ole Miss. (11-8) (3-3) travel north to Rupp to take on the Wildcats of Kentucky (13-6) (4-2) in early 11:00am tip on ESPN. Hope the weather cooperates. The Cats have won 4 straight SEC games after starting league play losing their first 2. The Rebels lost by 12 last night at home to Auburn. The Cats need this one before their next two tough road games back to back at Vandy and Arkansas next week. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    A win is a win is a win.  It's been ugly, often, but gotta take whatever you can get. When they threw up the graphic that said it was their 15th straight home win over Ole Miss, I wondered if the

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    72-63 final Cats win. This makes 5 in row in SEC league play also a much-needed win with the next two at Vandy and at Arkansas.

  • nikeman49
    nikeman49

    These are the games that take you to the March tournament!! Not pretty but definitely money games for resume!! Great gutty win!!!

Posted Images

Kam Williams out with a broken foot for a while.

Usually they play Ole Miss on a Wednesday at 9pm so I won't have to be tired at work the following day. Cats win.

  • Author
42 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

Usually they play Ole Miss on a Wednesday at 9pm so I won't have to be tired at work the following day. Cats win.

That game for you Breds82 is next Tuesday with a 9:00pm tip at Vandy.

Kentucky 88-75.

  • Author

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that the game due to the weather has been moved up from 12:00pm to 11:00am tomorrow still ESPN.

Ok, no one else will say it, so I will.  I would like to see Ole Miss win and Travis Perry go off for 30 points.  I have my ears plugged awaiting the bashing.

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

Ok, no one else will say it, so I will.  I would like to see Ole Miss win and Travis Perry go off for 30 points.  I have my ears plugged awaiting the bashing.

Travis made his choice.  I got nothing against him, but no way would I want to see either of the things you just said.  

How much is Perry getting via the portal? Ole Miss is close to the same distance as UK, I wish he would’ve stayed, but playing time means a lot more I’m sure.

17 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Ok, no one else will say it, so I will.  I would like to see Ole Miss win and Travis Perry go off for 30 points.  I have my ears plugged awaiting the bashing.

Because Travis Perry wasn't good enough to play for UK last year? Then he decided to leave? That is the facts. What is the blame on UK for that? They gave him a chance and it didn't work for him. 

  • Author

I just heard an interesting stat on the radio pregame that in the now 55 games with Mark Pope as head coach the Cats have only had 10 games of that 55 that no one was out with an injury. This is only 18%.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.