Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Games Tonight

Featured Replies

Are there any games going on a schedule tonight? KHSAA scoreboard has a bunch deleted so I assume there were some cancelations. Campbell at Cov Cath is still listed there, is this game gonna happen and is there any chance that it’s competitive?

24 minutes ago, PP1 said:

Are there any games going on a schedule tonight? KHSAA scoreboard has a bunch deleted so I assume there were some cancelations. Campbell at Cov Cath is still listed there, is this game gonna happen and is there any chance that it’s competitive?

I saw earlier today on CCH's Instagram page that the games were still on tonight.  I also do not see this game staying too competitive.  But I guess we'll see tonight.

Does CovCath stream their games anywhere?

1 hour ago, PP1 said:

Are there any games going on a schedule tonight? KHSAA scoreboard has a bunch deleted so I assume there were some cancelations. Campbell at Cov Cath is still listed there, is this game gonna happen and is there any chance that it’s competitive?

I don't know about it happening, but I doubt it.  I don't see any way it would be a competitive game.

On the KHSAA scoreboard it only list 1 game for tonight: Hart County at Caverna.

11 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

On the KHSAA scoreboard it only list 1 game for tonight: Hart County at Caverna.

You're looking at Monday(1/26/26).

  • Author

I really wanted to see Simon Kenton at Ryle tonight. I was looking forward to it.

4 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

You're looking at Monday(1/26/26).

Correct thanks they are actually no boy's games listed tonight and only 3 girl's games.

4 minutes ago, PP1 said:

I really wanted to see Simon Kenton at Ryle tonight. I was looking forward to it.

This would have been a nice game.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Correct thanks they are actually no boy's games listed tonight and only 3 girl's games.

Check your eyewear, there are 6 games listed for tonight, currently. LOL

1 minute ago, 4 Quarters said:

Check your eyewear, there are 6 games listed for tonight, currently. LOL

I didn't see the date on Jan. 24 on the scoreboard. lol

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I didn't see the date on Jan. 24 on the scoreboard. lol

You have to advance the date, click on the date block.

NewCath at Newport triple header moved from yesterday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.