Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reign_Man

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reign_Man

  1. Several NKY schools still offer the virtual school option in addition to the Young Scholars Academy where they can take all their classes at NKU their junior and senior year to earn enough credit hours to graduate high school with an associate’s degree. They are still permitted to play sports.
  2. Just a thought…..would Mason Co. give Patrick Kelsch a call to see if he’d be interested in switching back to the boys side?
  3. I look for Crawford to stick around and be on staff if possible. He is close to tenure as a teacher, so it wouldn’t make much sense to go to another district and start over. His freshman team had a pretty good record and the 8th grade team had a good season. There is talent on the way up.
  4. I was thinking Kirk and Crawford to Augusta. Hinson to Mason. Bracken will be whoever they can get.
  5. I believe you can purchase on Hudl Fan. Search Mason Co. It won’t start streaming until right at 7:00.
  6. Player of the Year Austin Davie – Campbell County Coach of the Year (tie) Brent Sowder – Campbell County Dustin High – Montgomery County All “A” Coach of the Year Spencer Morris – Nicholas County
  7. Anyone know when the 10th All Region Team will be announced for boys? The girls was announced a couple weeks ago. Aren’t they usually recognized at the region tournament and then at the banquet?
  8. I wouldn’t count Nicholas out. They took the gut punch in the last second loss to PC, but the 3 seniors in Martin, Smith, & Blake will give everything they have to not see their season end. Those are big shoes to fill when they are gone, so if Nicholas is going to make any noise in the region tournament, now is the time.
  9. I was wondering the same thing.
  10. Campbell will probably come out on top, but it will probably be a closer game. Scott has a lot of momentum heading into this game.
  11. I’ll give this one to Grant Co. They are a very strong and physical team defensively. Hamm and Wagner are a tough duo to stop. Flamini can get to the rim quick, and I believe scored 21 against WV.
  12. I wouldn’t count Bracken out. They beat the Royals by 10 in their last matchup in January. Mason won by 6 in their first matchup. This one could go either way. I’m not sure Mason can match up to Bracken’s size, however, Mason can get hot from behind the arc.
  13. Nicholas knocked down 17 threes. Robertson fought until the very end. Congrats to senior, Ashton Myers on making the all-tournament team!
  14. Final from The Woodshed in Falmouth. Kam O’Hara from Pendleton led all scorers with 37 points (10 threes). He has been lighting up the rims lately and recently broke the game record for most threes (11 threes), and tonight broke the single season record for threes putting him at 99 made for the season. Dawson Nichols chipped in 20 for the Wildcats (4 threes) and Ja’Zi Grayson added 14. The Wildcats made a team total of 17 threes! Fleming was led in scoring by Jacob Johnson with 17 points. He also scored his 1,000th career point. Congratulations to Jacob! Up next for Pendleton is Grant County on Thursday and up next for Fleming County is Lewis County on Thursday.
  15. Wow…dropping Harrison to rock bottom? They nearly upset Brossart and Paris, and have beat Robertson by 41 and 51 points. I would keep Nicholas above Brossart. You’re pretty spot on for the rest.
  16. Final in OT. Nicholas almost pulls out the upset. Davie had probably one of the best dunks in high school basketball tonight.
  17. Nicholas has to turn around and play at Campbell County tonight, and then a 6:00 game against Pendleton on Saturday. Could be another tough game before a district game, but I think they’ll have the 1 seed win or lose for the district.
  18. I think you’re spot on here. I thought this game might have been a little closer with their size.
  19. I’ll take Highlands in this game.
  20. If Simon Kenton can play like they did against Holy Cross they may be able to pull it out. Campbell desperately needs a win though. Davie and Bilton will be a good matchup.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.