Everything posted by Reign_Man
-
10th Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
Several NKY schools still offer the virtual school option in addition to the Young Scholars Academy where they can take all their classes at NKU their junior and senior year to earn enough credit hours to graduate high school with an associate’s degree. They are still permitted to play sports.
-
Open Job: Mason County
Just a thought…..would Mason Co. give Patrick Kelsch a call to see if he’d be interested in switching back to the boys side?
-
Open Job: Mason County
I look for Crawford to stick around and be on staff if possible. He is close to tenure as a teacher, so it wouldn’t make much sense to go to another district and start over. His freshman team had a pretty good record and the 8th grade team had a good season. There is talent on the way up.
-
Open Job: Bracken County
I was thinking Kirk and Crawford to Augusta. Hinson to Mason. Bracken will be whoever they can get.
-
George Rogers Clark 70 Montgomery County 58 (10th Region Championship)
I believe you can purchase on Hudl Fan. Search Mason Co. It won’t start streaming until right at 7:00.
-
10th Region All-Region Teams
Player of the Year Austin Davie – Campbell County Coach of the Year (tie) Brent Sowder – Campbell County Dustin High – Montgomery County All “A” Coach of the Year Spencer Morris – Nicholas County
-
10th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
Anyone know when the 10th All Region Team will be announced for boys? The girls was announced a couple weeks ago. Aren’t they usually recognized at the region tournament and then at the banquet?
-
10th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
I wouldn’t count Nicholas out. They took the gut punch in the last second loss to PC, but the 3 seniors in Martin, Smith, & Blake will give everything they have to not see their season end. Those are big shoes to fill when they are gone, so if Nicholas is going to make any noise in the region tournament, now is the time.
-
10th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
I was wondering the same thing.
-
Simon Kenton 56 Walton-Verona 51 (32nd District Finals)
I’ll go with SK in this one.
-
Campbell County 82 Scott 48 (37th District Championship)
Campbell will probably come out on top, but it will probably be a closer game. Scott has a lot of momentum heading into this game.
-
George Rogers Clark at Montgomery County Predictions/Updates (40th District Championship)
I am hopeful MoCo will pull the upset.
-
Walton-Verona 63 Grant County 60 (32nd District matchup)
I’ll give this one to Grant Co. They are a very strong and physical team defensively. Hamm and Wagner are a tough duo to stop. Flamini can get to the rim quick, and I believe scored 21 against WV.
-
Mason County 69 Augusta 53 (39th District Semifinals)
I wouldn’t count Bracken out. They beat the Royals by 10 in their last matchup in January. Mason won by 6 in their first matchup. This one could go either way. I’m not sure Mason can match up to Bracken’s size, however, Mason can get hot from behind the arc.
-
Nicholas County 97 Robertson County 47 (38th District Semifinals)
Nicholas knocked down 17 threes. Robertson fought until the very end. Congrats to senior, Ashton Myers on making the all-tournament team!
-
Pendleton County 84 Fleming County 51
Final from The Woodshed in Falmouth. Kam O’Hara from Pendleton led all scorers with 37 points (10 threes). He has been lighting up the rims lately and recently broke the game record for most threes (11 threes), and tonight broke the single season record for threes putting him at 99 made for the season. Dawson Nichols chipped in 20 for the Wildcats (4 threes) and Ja’Zi Grayson added 14. The Wildcats made a team total of 17 threes! Fleming was led in scoring by Jacob Johnson with 17 points. He also scored his 1,000th career point. Congratulations to Jacob! Up next for Pendleton is Grant County on Thursday and up next for Fleming County is Lewis County on Thursday.
-
10th Region: Week 11
Wow…dropping Harrison to rock bottom? They nearly upset Brossart and Paris, and have beat Robertson by 41 and 51 points. I would keep Nicholas above Brossart. You’re pretty spot on for the rest.
-
Campbell County 90 Nicholas County 89 (OT)
Was Nicholas out of timeouts?
-
Pendleton County 69 Mason County 52
Final from Maysville.
-
Campbell County 90 Nicholas County 89 (OT)
Final in OT. Nicholas almost pulls out the upset. Davie had probably one of the best dunks in high school basketball tonight.
-
Bourbon County 59 Nicholas County 55
Nicholas has to turn around and play at Campbell County tonight, and then a 6:00 game against Pendleton on Saturday. Could be another tough game before a district game, but I think they’ll have the 1 seed win or lose for the district.
-
Bourbon County 59 Nicholas County 55
Final.
-
Montgomery County 91 Nicholas County 54
I think you’re spot on here. I thought this game might have been a little closer with their size.
-
Highlands 80 Newport 57
I’ll take Highlands in this game.
-
Campbell County 67 Simon Kenton 64
If Simon Kenton can play like they did against Holy Cross they may be able to pull it out. Campbell desperately needs a win though. Davie and Bilton will be a good matchup.