Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roll Nash

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roll Nash

  1. Coach Rash may not be in the company of Coach Beatty and Coach Mueller yet but he isn't far off. Of course I believe Coach Rash walks on water so maybe I am not objective here. What I don't understand is how anyone could "poke fun" at Noel Rash, he is amazing man and high school football coach and Conner immediately got better.
  2. It is time to get to work. Great hire!
  3. I have been MIA for a couple of years but I think it is the right time for me to come back to BGP.
  4. Of course! I talked to him today.
  5. How about when he is on defense?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.