Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glider

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Glider

  1. Pretty good one from 2010/2011 range I believe.
  2. He'll be a Cat very soon. They are also letting him play both for now...there are rumblings though that he may enroll early, which would effectively end his high school baseball career.
  3. From what I am hearing…it’s a pretty small group of guys that are interviewing. I’m not connected as much as I used to be in that area. I know Hatchell is thought of highly. I also know William Higginson (former player) recently came back to the Mayfield area and has been there for a few years after a stint at Trinity.
  4. Same stuff for sure but the pass play percentage will certainly drop. Rash has always won games playing defense, running the football and with special teams. That isn't changing.
  5. Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Good things come to those who wait. Rash will be back on the sidelines in the red & white this season.
  6. Patience people...stay tuned.
  7. Not my place to say just yet.
  8. Things are heating up in Fort Mitchell. I’d expect some news out before the weekend is over.
  9. I got news for ya. If Coach Rash were to come back, you don’t have to worry about him being “committed”.
  10. Losing Kingston Braxton would be a big loss for the Panthers, if true. It seemed like he was really coming into his own towards the end of year.
  11. Tom Spritzky will be the offensive coordinator for the Cougars.
  12. Yes sir, that’s the one.
  13. There’s a name I’m hearing that will excite / shock A LOT of people. Just about a done deal. Will say more a little later.
  14. Give me Paducah Tilghman by 20. I haven’t loved what I’ve seen from the Cardinals’ special teams this year. Special teams don’t lose games but they sure as hell can win games.
  15. Watching my son play now. Sitting on the home side at around the 20 yard line. Have the pleasure of sitting next to a nice gentleman from Kentucky Wesleyan to watch our boys play tonight. He’s given some good insight and is impressed by the team. We’ve made it!
  16. How’s Knox Central D holding up? Couldn’t get to the game tonight, daughter’s dance recital. Go Bobcats!
  17. Great write up! Not to nitpick but it is 123 points given up. Still not great… I’d be shocked if this game is within 2 touchdowns. Beechwood goes down for the first time in 2023.
  18. I mean you’re kidding, right? @Voice of Reasonyou’ve got to get out more! ?
  19. Ross Hart is the easy choice here. It wouldn’t shock me if you saw some applications from previous guys, Michael Miller or Rick Shumate. Although I am not sure those would be selected for an interview.
  20. Really good showing by Lyon tonight. Smaller school that close. GRC could very well repeat. Props to Perry on an amazing junior season.
  21. Whew. This may not be the best place to come in here as this player’s mom. You are talking to a bunch of couch slobs (me included, can’t wait to be one this weekend ?). That being said…coming on here and defending the move against a bunch randoms (see above) is a wild move. Let’s dive into the actual situation at hand. @Blueboy11 I assume he has started school. How is the off-season going? Still looking to play QB?
  22. Will these games be aired live?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.