Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brown

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brown

  1. Highlands Franklin bourbon Boyd South Carolina 52 points
  2. Top 5 IMO. He needs Scott County to win it all to beat Brown as it sits right now but he is in mix. Fantastic football player.
  3. Great athlete - I would say he is trailing Brown right now but a lot of football to be played. I think Fryman is definitely top 3.
  4. Right now I agree. I would argue Burke might be #2. Still a lot of football to go, I think Fryman might have a say in the end or be #2.
  5. Super glad he is back. He is a great safety and leader. He also us a very good RB and I think will be getting lot of carries as he gets better. I would roll Walker RB1 and green and Kindle getting some backup carries. I would make sure he is completely healthy before running the ball. He is so valuable at Safety.
  6. If it plays out it looks like Atherton at Pulaski and Scorr Co/Wofo at Owensboro in semis. Scott County and Wofo round 3again because Pulaski has locked #1 in east.
  7. Shemwell kick return TD Final 50-7
  8. Apollo varsity scores against O JV. 43-7. Zero points given up by 1st team defense quite an effort.
  9. 3rd string QB to Waddy for the TD 43-0 Devils. O 2nd/3rd string defense in.
  10. 36-0 running clock 3rd Q
  11. With 3 streams, this is shaping up to be:
  12. @theguru tbere is NFHS too! Good luck!
  13. From multiple cameras aspect. I'm not grading who is the better announcers. I could watch with no announces personally. I have Nfhs too and this RDN is many times better.
  14. Best video for stream
  15. After O just put it to Graves with JV QB I'm rolling North Hopkins in this one. MNH 28-14.
  16. Yeah no way he is playing. Like @Devils Fan said, no reason to rush him back even at end of season. I was told early on that it was a clean break and would heal nicely no surgery. He isn't wearing any sling right now at least in pictures. You've got Apollo, Marshall, Muhlenberg, off week week, Henderson and Madisonville. That's 6 more weeks 10 weeks of healing. If everything works well I'm guessing last game of season to week 3 in playoffs. If we lose to Apollo, week 2 would be on road. The difference between O with and without him is monumental. 4.5 speed a great arm and best decision maker at that position I've ever seen for O. He doesn't miss many throws. If he is fully healthy O is probably #1 in 5A, without him I'm not sure we are top 5 in 5A. I do think Apollo is a top 7 team in 5A so this will be a test. I would guess Edge is going to bring the house on Biggs. Stop run or blitz Biggs. Apollo's offense is legit and if they can fill some holes on defense they could be in round 3 if not further. We will know more Friday night but they beat a great program in Heritage Hills. Should be a great game.
  17. BG a nice QB and RB. The only way this is close is if CAL is not on their game to start. If Burke is hitting passes like he normally does, this isn't close. Give me CAL 48-10
  18. Against Graves #58 impressed me at DE - Griffith. Also Sophomore Waddy playing WR and CB impressed me - another guy who can house it, which he did just that on a screen. Pullom was everywhere. Again I think Ashley should be QBing...he did a great job. Got to let that young man get plenty of opportunities on Friday.
  19. Wow news to me! That's great.
  20. South Warren Bryan Station Franklin Simpson Murray Michigan 35 point
  21. I agree with @TimeWillTell . Johnson can buy time with legs we saw that last year. Lilipop is dangerous at 6 foot 4. I think Apollo could cause us problems. Can we be efficient on offense? I think we have to continue working packages in with Ashley at QB/Wildcat. I thought that during the Catholic game down on their 5 yard line 3 to 4 times. Being at Rash is in Owensboro's favor but I don't think Johnson will be fazed. A couple turnovers one way or another could turn this one. I'll say O by 7.
  22. Lol. Corbin wouldn't play today if they thought they couldn't win. With Scott County walking away last night from Madison Central I'm guessing they knew they wouldn't win. The opposite of what Corbin is doing. Why would a team walk away because of how important RPI might be.
  23. I thought the opposite of your Corbin statement with regard to Scott County walking away from MadCentral. RPI is huge, why wouldn't you play today?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.