Everything posted by Brown
-
Owensboro at Marshall County Predictions/Updates
Stream
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
-
Timmy Emongo - Mr. Football Conversation
Top 5 IMO. He needs Scott County to win it all to beat Brown as it sits right now but he is in mix. Fantastic football player.
-
Tyler Fryman - Mr. Football Conversation
Great athlete - I would say he is trailing Brown right now but a lot of football to be played. I think Fryman is definitely top 3.
-
Ja'Hyde Brown - Mr. Football Conversation
Right now I agree. I would argue Burke might be #2. Still a lot of football to go, I think Fryman might have a say in the end or be #2.
-
Owensboro at Marshall County Predictions/Updates
Super glad he is back. He is a great safety and leader. He also us a very good RB and I think will be getting lot of carries as he gets better. I would roll Walker RB1 and green and Kindle getting some backup carries. I would make sure he is completely healthy before running the ball. He is so valuable at Safety.
-
5A RPI Rankings - 2026
If it plays out it looks like Atherton at Pulaski and Scorr Co/Wofo at Owensboro in semis. Scott County and Wofo round 3again because Pulaski has locked #1 in east.
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Shemwell kick return TD Final 50-7
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Apollo varsity scores against O JV. 43-7. Zero points given up by 1st team defense quite an effort.
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
3rd string QB to Waddy for the TD 43-0 Devils. O 2nd/3rd string defense in.
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
36-0 running clock 3rd Q
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
With 3 streams, this is shaping up to be:
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
@theguru tbere is NFHS too! Good luck!
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
From multiple cameras aspect. I'm not grading who is the better announcers. I could watch with no announces personally. I have Nfhs too and this RDN is many times better.
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Best video for stream
-
Madisonville-North Hopkins 32 Graves County 28
After O just put it to Graves with JV QB I'm rolling North Hopkins in this one. MNH 28-14.
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Yeah no way he is playing. Like @Devils Fan said, no reason to rush him back even at end of season. I was told early on that it was a clean break and would heal nicely no surgery. He isn't wearing any sling right now at least in pictures. You've got Apollo, Marshall, Muhlenberg, off week week, Henderson and Madisonville. That's 6 more weeks 10 weeks of healing. If everything works well I'm guessing last game of season to week 3 in playoffs. If we lose to Apollo, week 2 would be on road. The difference between O with and without him is monumental. 4.5 speed a great arm and best decision maker at that position I've ever seen for O. He doesn't miss many throws. If he is fully healthy O is probably #1 in 5A, without him I'm not sure we are top 5 in 5A. I do think Apollo is a top 7 team in 5A so this will be a test. I would guess Edge is going to bring the house on Biggs. Stop run or blitz Biggs. Apollo's offense is legit and if they can fill some holes on defense they could be in round 3 if not further. We will know more Friday night but they beat a great program in Heritage Hills. Should be a great game.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 70 Bowling Green 21
BG a nice QB and RB. The only way this is close is if CAL is not on their game to start. If Burke is hitting passes like he normally does, this isn't close. Give me CAL 48-10
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Against Graves #58 impressed me at DE - Griffith. Also Sophomore Waddy playing WR and CB impressed me - another guy who can house it, which he did just that on a screen. Pullom was everywhere. Again I think Ashley should be QBing...he did a great job. Got to let that young man get plenty of opportunities on Friday.
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Wow news to me! That's great.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 6)
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
I agree with @TimeWillTell . Johnson can buy time with legs we saw that last year. Lilipop is dangerous at 6 foot 4. I think Apollo could cause us problems. Can we be efficient on offense? I think we have to continue working packages in with Ashley at QB/Wildcat. I thought that during the Catholic game down on their 5 yard line 3 to 4 times. Being at Rash is in Owensboro's favor but I don't think Johnson will be fazed. A couple turnovers one way or another could turn this one. I'll say O by 7.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
Lol. Corbin wouldn't play today if they thought they couldn't win. With Scott County walking away last night from Madison Central I'm guessing they knew they wouldn't win. The opposite of what Corbin is doing. Why would a team walk away because of how important RPI might be.
-
Frederick Douglass 10 Corbin 0
I thought the opposite of your Corbin statement with regard to Scott County walking away from MadCentral. RPI is huge, why wouldn't you play today?
-
Owensboro Catholic 49 Bardstown 12
Bardstown up 12-7