Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / UCLA (Sweet 16) Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky (31-5)
      65%
    • UCLA (31-4)
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UCLA was one of the teams I didn't want to see the Cats play in the tourney, the other just happened to be UNC. :lol2:

 

If the Cats get out of this bracket they'll cut down the nets in Phoenix, but I also think either of the 3 teams (UNC,UCLA,UK) will be the National Champ.

 

Heart says Cats by 1+, head says Bruins by 7-8.

I am sort of along this wavelength.

 

This game is where you will see the massive discrepancy at the 4 spot. Hoping Leaf is uncharacteristically cold from the field, but I doubt we see it.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am sort of along this wavelength.

 

This game is where you will see the massive discrepancy at the 4 spot. Hoping Leaf is uncharacteristically cold from the field, but I doubt we see it.

 

Agree 100% Willis and Gabrielle need to be fantastic. I think Fox, Monk, Hawkins, and Briscoe can contain not stop Ball, Alford, and Holiday and I think Bam will get the best of Welsch. But the 4 spot is what concerns me. Hopefully Willis plays as well Friday night as he did during the SEC tournament, if he does I think Cats pull it out, if not it'll be a tough sledding for them.

Holiday was the difference maker last time they played. Ball played a poor game, by his standards. But once Holliday got going so did the Bruins.

They've just got so many good shooters. That's the big worry. They don't have to play lock-down defense, they simply outscore their opponents.

 

I chose UK in the poll but that's mainly my heart talking and not my head.

Kentucky opens as a 1 point favorite.

Florida opens at -1.5

South Carolina +3.5

 

Kentucky is a one point underdog.

Kentucky is better than the first time they played.

Sweet 16 spreads:

KU

 

IMO this is the best college basketball weekend of the year.

FWIW, fivethirtyeight has Kentucky with a 68% chance of victory. Only Kansas has better odds of making the Elite Eight (UNC also has 68%).

 

Find that suprising, but I'll take it.

 

I think I saw that Kentucky is a 12/1 favorite to win the whole thing. UCLA is a 14/1 favorite to win it all.

 

UCLA is -1 from Vegas.

Holiday was the difference maker last time they played. Ball played a poor game, by his standards. But once Holliday got going so did the Bruins.

 

I remember Leaf being huge for them too. Imperative that Willis has a good game. Don't see Gabriel getting a lot of time in this one.

At the very least, UCLA plays in a way that also allows Kentucky to play to their strength. They boy like to get out and run. Gonna be a heck of a game. Friday seems so far away.

Kentucky is better than the first time they played.
No doubt about that, but they still seem to allow teams to hang around or get back in the game. Kentucky has the most trouble with teams that can shoot outside and UCLA can definitely do that. I can only hope Ball has an off night.
Kentucky is a one point underdog.

 

They opened on Teamrankings as a 1 point favorite.

Copied this off the site at about 10AM this morning.

 

UCLA +1.0 -- --

Kentucky

UCLA by 3 and no wife of a head coach makes a scene in the stands.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.