Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / UCLA (Sweet 16) Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky (31-5)
      65%
    • UCLA (31-4)
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rematch with the Bruins. Will be a tough game I think for the Cats, but I think their defense is much better than it was in December. What does everyone else think?

UCLA just hits too many 3's.

 

 

UCLA 87

 

Kentucky 69

:lol2:

 

16thBball Fan was not going to be beaten twice in one night on posting UK threads.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Not sure how UK is going to slow them down. I don't think they match up good with them at all.

UCLA just hits too many 3's.

 

 

UCLA 87

 

Kentucky 69

 

Good call LRCW. Keep up the good work!

UCLA will give Kentucky its first and last loss of the season.

I hate to pick UCLA but I'm not voting with my heart but my head.

 

I have UCLA winning it all this year. Definitely not a bias UK fan.

Cats Win, Cards lose, and the Blue Devils go down. It's been a good day. Good night BGP'ers.

No need to rush. I'll ponder this one for awhile! It has been a great day to be a Kentucky fan!

 

Coach Cal back in Memphis. Could he walk out "The Door" this time around? Will Less be outside with he camera crew?

  • Author
UCLA just hits too many 3's.

 

 

UCLA 87

 

Kentucky 69

 

Nice...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.