Everything posted by THE SHERIFF
-
Top 10 High school players in KHSAA history
My list begins with Ralph Beard. I'll have to think about the rest.
- BGP QOTD: What is your favorite poor person meal?
- BGP QOTD: What is your favorite poor person meal?
-
Sweet 16 to Final 4
Sorry about your sister HB, never lose that inner child my friend!
-
Scott/Bowling Green predictions
In 2011 I watched Christian county with Anthony Hickey pull off the impossible. Eastern high school was better than Christian at every position except point guard. Anything is possible if you have the guard play to control tempo!
-
Fern Creek/Ballard predictions
Fern Creek winning in impressive fashion against a solid Hoptown team doesn't bode well for the rest of the field. Fern Creek 68-59.
-
Best Chance for an Upset at Sweet 16
New territory for Fern Creek, we'll see if they're ready for the big stage! I'm skeptical!
-
Harlan County 67 Corbin 65 (13th Region Championship)
Carmichaels are lifelong family friends. Congratulations, guess I'll have to make a trip to Lexington!
-
Do You Believe in Alien Abduction???
No I don't believe in alien abduction, but sometimes I wish Calgon would take me away!
-
Jeffersontown 70 Bullitt East 64
East has had red flags popping up all season. Injuries were a big part of it. Chalk one up to experience. Congrats to Jeffersontown. Hope everyone gets healthy and get em next year!
-
SEVEN Earth-Sized Planets Identified Orbiting a Dwarf Star Only 40 LY Away!
Exactly! Especially those Cardashians!
-
Am I Over Reacting?
I tend to agree with your post, just a reminder that not all schools award athletic scholarships.
-
What teams would you like for your team to add to it's schedule?
Frederick Douglass Stallions.
-
Louisville Invitational Tournament Preview with PP92 and CN/2 Sports
Agreed.
-
Hopkinsville 78 Fern Creek 58
Trap game for Fern Creek. Hoptown might be better than FC, but not 20 pts better.
-
4 Eggs Left In The Carton...
I would not like them anywhere! You let me be.
-
4 Eggs Left In The Carton...
You do not like green eggs and ham?
-
2016 Forcht Bank King of the Bluegrass
The KOB has been my favorite holiday tournament for a long time. Very well run and very well organized. My only suggestions would be a better selection of sports drinks and cool the gym down. Way to hot most days!
-
Trinity 70 Covington Catholic 60
This tournament is great preparation for the post season. Traveling long distances each day certainly wouldn't be an advantage. I understand there are reasons that teams don't stay.
-
Trinity 70 Covington Catholic 60
Rough week for CC players. KOB is tough enough, add in exams and 600 miles of travel.
-
Trinity 70 Covington Catholic 60
Did they travel back to Covington?
-
Fern Creek 78 Franklin Simpson 67
In the 6th and 7th region I see adults single out kids more often than I should! Ridiculous that so called grown ups act like they're 12 years old!
-
2016 Forcht Bank King of the Bluegrass
Wish I could be there tonight, but I have a reveal for the first grandchild! Love this tournament. The mix of out of state teams really adds a dimension.
-
Best Tournament besides the Sweet Sixteen
As you mentioned the state tournament is the ultimate goal for any team in Ky. Most years the KOB is the toughest to win.
-
2016 Forcht Bank King of the Bluegrass
The gym was hot! It's always hot. I would suggest swimming trunks and no shirt.