Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Bowling Green predictions

Scott vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Semifinals) 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Semifinals)

    • Scott (23-12)
      37%
    • Bowling Green (34-2)
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't see where the Eagles have any advantage other than Jake playing out of his mind. I think BG by 15 in a high scoring affair. Winner in the 80's-90's

I think Jake will do his thing and fill the basket up, although it won't be easy. BG has too much size, speed and fire power. BG by at least 15.

BG is coming off a huge win. Surely they won't overlook the Eagles. It is the semis. If they do, that could get them. The only way I see. My guess is Jake is no surprise now. BG has way more talent team wise.

I'm an alum so I must pick and cheer for my Eagles but I was born in Bowling Green and have plenty of family there so I know how good the Purples are. Most likely Scott will run into that buzz saw but a man can dream!

This one will be fun to watch. Unlike today, Scott's guards won't have a dramatic speed advantage. BG will also utilize Taylor in the middle.

 

I think BG wins by 6-10.

Scott on a last second shot by Ohmer,ala Campbell County.

Scott 80

BG 79

Scott on last second shot by Ohmer,ala Campbell County.

Scott[80

BG 79

 

Now that would be SPECIAL!

Although I am happy to see Scott win for NKY, they have been blessed with about as weak of a draw as you can possibly get, playing no one in the top 20. Unless BG is sleepwalking and looking ahead to the finals, I can't envision any scenario where this is close come crunch time.

BG will handle the Eagles. The Jake Ohmer era ends tomorrow. I expect him to have over 100 points and 30 boards in 3 games which is definitely All State 1st team numbers.

Bowling Green by 20, maybe more. No contest. They won't be forced into turnovers like Perry, and they have too much size for the Eagles.

Have seen both, CovCath has defeated both, one by 17 (BG their last loss at the KOB) and the other (Scott by 36 at CovCath). Bowling Green wins. Really happy for Coach Fromeyer and his team but just can't see them beating Bowling Green.

Scott can not do to BG what they did to PCC. BG has great guards so this is a tough match up for Scott.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.