Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Bowling Green predictions

Scott vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Semifinals) 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Semifinals)

    • Scott (23-12)
      37%
    • Bowling Green (34-2)
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Great article in Lex-Herald this morning about Scott's Coach Frommeyer. Hope someone can link it. Did not know he was 2015 top Ky high school football official and works fulltime as a Schwann's route man.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I pick against Scott they win so I'll take Bowling Green by 10

Damn! That is outstanding. If I could like it twice....

 

I'm a t-shirt maker...thx!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST BGP POST OF THE POSTSEASON! Hands down! Bar none!

 

Do I get an award...lol

Ohmer's

vs.

McNeil's

 

Sunday at 2

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.