Scott/Bowling Green predictions

Scott vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Semifinals)  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Scott vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Semifinals)

• Scott (23-12)
    • Bowling Green (34-2)

My wife caught me on the phone at 3am...she asked who I was talking to...I said Jake from Scott High...she snatched the phone from me and said...what are you wearing Jake from Scott High...Jake simply stated a cape!!

Wife- He sounds disgusting-ly on fire @ Rupp.

You- He's in the Final Four, so......

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love The Jake and I don't think he can be contained. The problem is that it is 5 on 5 and not 1 on 1. We all know by now that Scott rolls out 5 guards and The Jake is a bad bad man he is the best player at Rupp this weekend. The next best 5 players on the court will belong to BG and I think it will show tomorrow night. I feel like Scott will need 50 points from The Jake and Scott as a whole will need to shoot over 60% from the floor to have a chance. BG will dominate the boards and unlike PCC they have guards who can handle the ball exceptionally well as well as big men who can hold their own as well. Uphill battle for Scott. It isn't out of the question for Scott to win but they will need their A+ game to pull it off. I can't wait to see this game though. The Jake never fails to disappoint.

BG is coming off a huge win. Surely they won't overlook the Eagles. It is the semis. If they do, that could get them. The only way I see. My guess is Jake is no surprise now. BG has way more talent team wise.

Overlook? I doubt anyone overlooks or gets overlooked in the state semis.

My wife caught me on the phone at 3am...she asked who I was talking to...I said Jake from Scott High...she snatched the phone from me and said...what are you wearing Jake from Scott High...Jake simply stated a cape!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST BGP POST OF THE POSTSEASON! Hands down! Bar none!

Damn! That is outstanding. If I could like it twice....

I don't necessarily agree with this sentiment. It's almost impossible to know about every good player across the entire state.

This I will agree with. But there are a bunch on here who know every thing about every player and every team and every coach, just ask them...... Nobody has seen every player in ky play, or every team for that matter. And if someone on here does know everything about the entire state, they must do allot of traveling and they have no other life than high school basketball.

Just woke up a little while ago and had this epiphany.

This year BG has defeated:

North Hardin(Tony Jackson)

Franklin-Simpson 3X(Tavin Lovan)

Hopkinsville(Shorty Cager/Jalen Johnson)

Dunbar(Mr. Basketball Taveion Hollingsworth)

Ballard(Clivonte Patterson/Jamil Wilson)

Russellville(Pedro Bradshaw)

Doss

Murray

Christian County

Warren Central 2X

Scott County

Dixie Heights

Now the one thing that stands out other than that ridiculously difficult schedule and their obscene record of 34-2 with that schedule is that out of all those teams Dixie Heights was one of their more competitive games. That tells me that this BG team has seen a wide variety of styles and today they will see a team that will be a slight combination of all the teams they have faced. Scott should feel encouraged that they were able to play with a Dixie Heights team that gave BG fits on a neutral court and that they can add The Jake into the mixture. I think we have the makings of what could be a great game that isn't decided until late in the 4th much like yesterday's BG/Scott County game. I still think BG wins but I'll be surprised if it is an easy victory for them. The Jake is going to make it difficult. Now, I also wouldn't be surprised if BG overwhelms Scott early and puts them away early but with the away The Jake has been playing I think he can keep Scott close all by himself.

I think we may get a chance to see a game of H-O-R-S-E between Zion and The Jake.

I'm excited!!!!!!!

This I will agree with. But there are a bunch on here who know every thing about every player and every team and every coach, just ask them...... Nobody has seen every player in ky play, or every team for that matter. And if someone on here does know everything about the entire state, they must do allot of traveling and they have no other life than high school basketball.

You hit the nail on the head!!!! It's no secret how much I love high school basketball but it is virtually impossible to see every team, every player and know every thing there is to know unless like you said their whole life is high school basketball. Impossible.