Everything posted by BaseballIsLife
-
Amazon Virus pops up on ipad
This happens to me as well on my iPad however it’s only on a select few websites that I visit and unfortunately BGP is one of them. BGP isn’t the only website being affected this. Makes me wonder if it’s a virus of some sort on our iPads picked up from somewhere and it only presents itself on websites that may allow pop-up/redirects like that? Unsure on the latter part as I’m unfamiliar with those types of things. I get the same problem (a lot) from a Manchester United forum I frequent.
-
Campbell County vs. Scott (10th Region Final)predictions
For context, Scott is 0-2 vs. Campbell County this year losing 73-84 @ Campbell in district play and then again 57-58 in the 37th district finals @ Campbell County Middle School.
-
Scott 55 Mason County 53 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
Go Eagles!
-
Trinity 42 Warren Central (IN) 41
Based on the post below, that is basically impossible and rather unnecessary. Plenty of good competition for them in their own city as well as other established teams in other states.
-
Bowling Green Coach Removed
You have to still yet to answer your first previous quote to several people in this thread. For the people unfamiliar with region/area, please explain and expound upon your original statement.
-
Scott 74 Perry County Central 52 (KHSAA Sweet 16 Quarterfinals)
I'm definitely more a basketball shorts kinda guy.
-
Scott/Bowling Green predictions
I'm an alum so I must pick and cheer for my Eagles but I was born in Bowling Green and have plenty of family there so I know how good the Purples are. Most likely Scott will run into that buzz saw but a man can dream!
-
Trinity State Championship Ring - 2016 Edition
Looks great! I'd prefer the same ring only with a big "T" instead based on some of past state championship rings I've seen from Trinity. How many rings in total for the team?
-
Scott 78 Campbell County 77 (10th Region Championship)
Unreal. Jake Ohmer will go down as a legend in Scott and 10th Region history.
-
Poor service from Windstream Business account
Any more updates on this? I ask because I'm a pharmacist myself so I can definitely understand what you are going through.
-
Google Self-Driving Car at Fault for Bus Crash
IMO, this will only become viable if all cars are self-driving because it will be difficult for current AI to predict all human behavior and tendencies. It'd be easier if all cars were self-driving and were "linked" together somehow so they would follow the same protocol and thus no accidents would occur. See the Minority Report and I, Robot as examples of this to a degree.
-
Antivirus, what do you use?
I've used Webroot the past couple of years after having longtime issues with McAfee. I like Webroot much better than it that's for sure. I might look into what Swamprat recommended though. I'm just a little leery though of that. I might just save a restore point and backup all my files and give it a shot through.
-
Windows 10 and Edge Explorer
Be aware there are some things that may not work right as the kinks may not work right. I like to play a few games here and there via Steam and I found that after I updated to Windows 10 a few of them stopped working so I reverted back to Windows 8. Just a disclaimer but after you upgrade to Windows 10 you have 30 days to decide if you want to keep it or rever back. If you decide to revert back before the 30 days you will still have the option of upgrading again to Windows 10 if you so choose to.
-
Sound Bar recommendations?
Haha I meant $700 is fine. I'm fine with spending around the same amount as the TV which I got discounted down to $600 so getting a sound setup similar to that is what I want. $1200 might be a little steep for me at this point!
-
Sound Bar recommendations?
Thanks for all the help and suggestions. As for a budget several $700 would be fine. I'm still looking at options, reading reviews, etc trying to get all the info I can get to make a decision.
-
Sound Bar recommendations?
I just bought a new TV over Thanksgiving and now I'm looking to get a soundbar to help round it all out but with so many options and varying prices I haven't been able to pick one. So that leads me to my question, what recommendations do you have? Advice? Comments on your current load out that maybe you wish you would have changed your mind? Any help would be appreciated!
-
Johnson Central/Scott Updates - Upset Alert!
*Heavy breathing commences as I wait for the next update*
-
Johnson Central/Scott Updates - Upset Alert!
The suspense is killing me.
-
10th region?
Trame is a great coach, 2nd best coach in the region but he does not have the pedigree Whitaker has. No comparison.
-
Scott 42 Holmes 6
Any stats?
-
Scott 16 Newport Central Catholic 8 (JV)
What grade is the young man?
-
Scott 16 Newport Central Catholic 8 (JV)
Any idea who #83 is for Scott?
-
Scott/Dixie Predictions
Scott, the offense will look a lot better next week.
-
Beechwood's Brett Slusher Offer?
Kid will definitely be getting more. Most underrated player in NKY because of who he's playing with
-
NKY Top 10 Preseason Ranking
Beechwood should have a good year. They return Fieger as well as Stringer, Slusher and a bunch of other kids.