HammerTime

Who wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a good one & I'm hoping the late tip doesn't hurt how the Cats play. The Cats need to play with intensity and more consistent energy than they did in the first weekend of the Tournament. Our Defense is much improved at this point in the season which is great, Our offense will have to be good of course but our Defense will be the main point if we want to win, UCLA will take 20+ 3's, The Cats have to limit them below 40% from 3 if they want to limit the Offense..Also it would be nice if Monk had himself one of those nights.

I think Kentucky is better defensively than they were at the start of the year. Of course UCLA is probably even better offensively. One thing I like about this game, as a UK fan, is that UCLA will run with Kentucky (where Kentucky is at their best) and not try to bog it down like so many SEC teams and Wichita State have done.

UCLA was one of the teams I didn't want to see the Cats play in the tourney, the other just happened to be UNC. :lol2:

If the Cats get out of this bracket they'll cut down the nets in Phoenix, but I also think either of the 3 teams (UNC,UCLA,UK) will be the National Champ.

Heart says Cats by 1+, head says Bruins by 7-8.