Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / UCLA (Sweet 16) Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky (31-5)
      65%
    • UCLA (31-4)
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 144
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UCLA will give Kentucky its first and last loss of the season.

 

It is going to take at least ten of these posts this week to give UK a chance at the win. Are you up to it?

It's going to be a good one & I'm hoping the late tip doesn't hurt how the Cats play. The Cats need to play with intensity and more consistent energy than they did in the first weekend of the Tournament. Our Defense is much improved at this point in the season which is great, Our offense will have to be good of course but our Defense will be the main point if we want to win, UCLA will take 20+ 3's, The Cats have to limit them below 40% from 3 if they want to limit the Offense..Also it would be nice if Monk had himself one of those nights.

Kentucky 80-75.

I think Kentucky is better defensively than they were at the start of the year. Of course UCLA is probably even better offensively. One thing I like about this game, as a UK fan, is that UCLA will run with Kentucky (where Kentucky is at their best) and not try to bog it down like so many SEC teams and Wichita State have done.

I have thought UCLA was the best team in the country all year. My mind has not changed. They win by 8-10

I have thought UCLA was the best team in the country all year. My mind has not changed. They win by 8-10

 

This. Very long and athletic. 7 upper classmen.

I'm curious what the spread will be.

 

Also wonder what % of the Arena will be Kentucky.

FWIW, fivethirtyeight has Kentucky with a 68% chance of victory. Only Kansas has better odds of making the Elite Eight (UNC also has 68%).

Despite the incredibly unfair late tip time, the Cats will have this one in the bag very early.

 

Is this reverse psychology?! :eyeonyou:

I picked the Bruins to cut down the nets, but I'm beginning to lean towards Kentucky in this one I think. They match up VERY well IMO against the Bruins.

Kentucky opens as a 1 point favorite.

Florida opens at -1.5

South Carolina +3.5

This should be the best measure on how good of a coach Cal is. Will he be defeated by UCLA and Alford 3 times in a row?

UCLA was one of the teams I didn't want to see the Cats play in the tourney, the other just happened to be UNC. :lol2:

 

If the Cats get out of this bracket they'll cut down the nets in Phoenix, but I also think either of the 3 teams (UNC,UCLA,UK) will be the National Champ.

 

Heart says Cats by 1+, head says Bruins by 7-8.

Sweet 16 spreads:

KU -5 v Purdue

Mich -2 v Oregon

Zags -3 v WVU

Ariz -7.5 v Xav

Fla -1.5 v Wisc

Baylor -3 v SC

UCLA -1 v Ken

NC -7 v Butler

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.