Everything posted by RoyalWildcat
-
Campbell County vs. Cooper Predictions 12/1
Campbell by double digits again...
-
Rowan County 61 Mason County 56
Feel like it's going to be a rough year for the Lady Royals and Coach Cox. Reed and Moran can't do it all by themselves, especially with the two super teams in the 10th this year. Back to reality for the Lady Royals.
-
Pendleton County 79 Bracken County 36
I'm just busting your chops, but seriously please don't use it as an excuse after every game.
-
Mason County/Simon Kenton Predictions Dec. 1st
The Royals' bench play was very good last night, yes I know it was St. Pat, but if they can get good production from the bench that helps them a lot. If the Royals can knock down the outside shot, which will be their weakness this season, then they'll be able to come back to Maysville 2-0 after week 1.
-
Pendleton County 79 Bracken County 36
C'mon man.... Don't start with this excuse already. :ohbrother: :no:
-
Henry Clay 93 Frederick Douglass 73
So since FD was missing 3 starters and a bench player this game essentially means nothing.
-
Robertson County 78 Augusta 62
Rahkeem “Bobo” Swanston a senior from the Virgin Islands who moved in with someone in Robertson Co due to his home being destroyed by the hurricanes, Sebastian Dixon a freshman from Mason County, and Brandon Dice who I think is a freshman from Bracken County.
-
Robertson County 78 Augusta 62
I’m glad Robertson County has a good squad, however it does bother me that they have 3 new players. Also I believe I said in the top players thread that Alex Schalch was Robertson’s best player as he lead them in scoring tonight. Congrats PK and the Devils, I’d love to see them win the All-A. This will be the first time they have a chance since the King Twins years.
-
Rowan County 61 Mason County 56
Final from Morehead, the Lady Royals inexperice showed as they were up 47-45 with 3 seconds left and turned the ball over underneath RC’s basket off an inbounds pass which allowed Rowan to send the game to over time.
-
Pendleton County 79 Bracken County 36
Ouch.... I expected it to be bad, but not this bad. Gonna be a long year for the Polar Bears, I'm sure my boy LCDawgs will have the stats.
-
Mason County 80 St. Patrick 31
Final from the Fieldhouse. Mason County scoring: Xylon Frey lead the Royals with 15pts and 9 rebounds, Dunnaway 12pts and 8 rebounds, Lofton 11, Steward 8pts and 8 rebounds Boyd 7, Muse 4pts, Jackson 3, Devine 3, Perkins 2, and Riggs 1. St. Patrick scoring: Bauer 10, Black 6, J. Swolsky 5pts and 6 rebounds, Jones 4, Muehlbauer 3, McKay 2, and Klingelhoffer 1. Credit all of that to Evan Dennison of the Ledger Independent.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Northern KY Regional Contest Week 1
7- Newport Central Catholic 5- Bracken County 3- Boone County 2- Mason County 1- Villa Madona Tiebreaker: Mason County
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions 11/28/17
Wildcats name the score, they're better than I expected and BC won't stop Allen..
-
10th Region Girls Basketball Coaches Association Pre-Season Lists
Shocked you didn't know who she was, she was the whole reason Mason County made that come back in the Regional Championship game last year. Sumo is 110% correct she will definitely be one of the top by the time the year is over.
-
Top Teams In The 10th Region
Agree 110%. Mason County could have the same issue in the near future.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Dixon’s family moved from Maysville to Mt. Olivet over the summer, for what reason I don’t know, I have family thats been trying to move out of Mt. Olivet for 3+ years now. Dice transferred because his mom was no longer employed by BC so she moved him schools, and then of course the kid from the Virgin Islands moved in with Marvin Stewart and his wife. I had no clue about Dice or Dixon until it was mentioned on here.
-
Board of Control on Future Hoops Calendar, Regional Alignment & State Advancement
I wouldn’t have a problem with Mason still being with GRC/MoCo or Campbell/Scott. If just doesn’t need to be all 4 of them. Pick a Region of the state and stay in it. Campbell and Scott are NKY and GRC/MoCo are central. Honestly has nothing to do with competition, just inconvenience of travel for those 4 teams.
-
Board of Control on Future Hoops Calendar, Regional Alignment & State Advancement
They need to realign the 10th Region very bad. Scott and Campbell County have no business being in the same region as Montgomery Co and GRC. Personally I think the 10th should be: Mason, Campbell, Pendleton, Bracken, Lewis, Fleming, Nicholas, Robertson, Harrison, and Bourbon Counties with all of the smaller schools in those counties included. It’s insane to have Region schools separated by a 2 hour drive. Make it simple and make it by geographic location.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
You guys are making way too big of a deal about this. Yes Robertson may now have a chance to win the All-A but under no circumstances will they have a chance to beat GRC or any of the top 3 teams in the Region.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
There is indeed another transfer, a freshman from Mason County. This will probably make Robertson a top 10 team in the Region and makes the 38th very interesting.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
That's interesting.. I'll do more digging.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Is there multiple? I only know of the one.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
I’m unsure of his name, he is #11 and I assume he’ll play multiple positions. He’s a senior that moved in with Marvin Stewart, I believe he is from the Virgin Islands and his House was destroyed by th Hurricane.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Very much so.. Losing him might makes the team less successful, but I do think it's a good move by Coach Biggs for the sake of the program if his behavior hadn't changed. Sad to see a good player go down this path. From what I've heard Garrison was called in to drug test, which MC does for all athletes and students that drive to school, Garrison refused to take the test and his mom came and signed him out of school.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
According to Evan Dennison of the Ledger Independent, Isaiah Garrison is not on Mason County's official roster.