Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robertson County 78 Augusta 62

Featured Replies

Am I the only one interested in the Robertson-Augusta outcome?

 

Robertson County appears to be as billed.

 

Congrats to PK!

Robertson will definitely turn some heads this season. Coach Kelsch will have them in the hunt all season. Definitely some better season coming for the Black Devils starting this season.

 

I hope to see them play a lot this season being only 10 minutes away from the homestead to the Devil Dome

I’m glad Robertson County has a good squad, however it does bother me that they have 3 new players. Also I believe I said in the top players thread that Alex Schalch was Robertson’s best player as he lead them in scoring tonight.

 

Congrats PK and the Devils, I’d love to see them win the All-A. This will be the first time they have a chance since the King Twins years.

What three new players do they have?

What three new players do they have?

 

Rahkeem “Bobo” Swanston a senior from the Virgin Islands who moved in with someone in Robertson Co due to his home being destroyed by the hurricanes, Sebastian Dixon a freshman from Mason County, and Brandon Dice who I think is a freshman from Bracken County.

I’m glad Robertson County has a good squad, however it does bother me that they have 3 new players. Also I believe I said in the top players thread that Alex Schalch was Robertson’s best player as he lead them in scoring tonight.

 

Congrats PK and the Devils, I’d love to see them win the All-A. This will be the first time they have a chance since the King Twins years.

 

Why does it bother you they have three new players? If other schools get new students who are also basketball players, why not Robertson County?

Congratulations to Robertson County on their win. Definitely a team to follow this season.

however it does bother me that they have 3 new players.

 

I hope it’s not that it’s Robertson Co has three new players. There’s others schools that have received far more talented players this season than RC received. Best team in the 10th had some very talented players move in this season. :idunno:

The 3 kids that impressed me the most last night were Robertson County home grown Schalch(6'4 sophomore),Dotson(5'8 frosh point guard) and Justin Becker(6'4 8th grader). Dixon and Swanston are the most athletic. Schalch and Becker both know what to do with it when they are fed

I hope it’s not that it’s Robertson Co has three new players. There’s others schools that have received far more talented players this season than RC received. Best team in the 10th had some very talented players move in this season. :idunno:

 

Seems to be a popular destination. It's a nice place, though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.