Robertson County 78 Augusta 62

Robertson will definitely turn some heads this season. Coach Kelsch will have them in the hunt all season. Definitely some better season coming for the Black Devils starting this season.

I hope to see them play a lot this season being only 10 minutes away from the homestead to the Devil Dome

I’m glad Robertson County has a good squad, however it does bother me that they have 3 new players. Also I believe I said in the top players thread that Alex Schalch was Robertson’s best player as he lead them in scoring tonight.

Congrats PK and the Devils, I’d love to see them win the All-A. This will be the first time they have a chance since the King Twins years.

What three new players do they have?

Rahkeem “Bobo” Swanston a senior from the Virgin Islands who moved in with someone in Robertson Co due to his home being destroyed by the hurricanes, Sebastian Dixon a freshman from Mason County, and Brandon Dice who I think is a freshman from Bracken County.

I’m glad Robertson County has a good squad, however it does bother me that they have 3 new players. Also I believe I said in the top players thread that Alex Schalch was Robertson’s best player as he lead them in scoring tonight.

Congrats PK and the Devils, I’d love to see them win the All-A. This will be the first time they have a chance since the King Twins years.

Why does it bother you they have three new players? If other schools get new students who are also basketball players, why not Robertson County?

however it does bother me that they have 3 new players.

I hope it’s not that it’s Robertson Co has three new players. There’s others schools that have received far more talented players this season than RC received. Best team in the 10th had some very talented players move in this season. :idunno:

The 3 kids that impressed me the most last night were Robertson County home grown Schalch(6'4 sophomore),Dotson(5'8 frosh point guard) and Justin Becker(6'4 8th grader). Dixon and Swanston are the most athletic. Schalch and Becker both know what to do with it when they are fed

I hope it’s not that it’s Robertson Co has three new players. There’s others schools that have received far more talented players this season than RC received. Best team in the 10th had some very talented players move in this season. :idunno:

Seems to be a popular destination. It's a nice place, though.