Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 79 Bracken County 36

Featured Replies

Pendleton County starts the season off strong, while Bracken County struggles as it begins the post-Austin Crawford era

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch.... I expected it to be bad, but not this bad. Gonna be a long year for the Polar Bears, I'm sure my boy LCDawgs will have the stats. ;)

Bracken lost a lot of experience. Team will get better.

Never in doubt is what I heard ... love to see stats from this game ...

Allen with 36 points and a nasty dunk. Running clock at halftime. PC with a very impressive showing tonight.

Yelton is playing at a very high level.

How many points starts a running clock in basketball? I know it’s 36 for football

How many points starts a running clock in basketball? I know it’s 36 for football

 

35.

Ouch.... I expected it to be bad, but not this bad. Gonna be a long year for the Polar Bears, I'm sure my boy LCDawgs will have the stats. ;)

 

Prepare to be disappointed... :) I was unable to attend due to work, but did get a report on the game. After a sloppy 1st Quarter PC only led by 5, 11-6. After that, the homestanding Wildcats turned up the pressure and cruised to victory. From what I was told by a few attendees, Bracken co really struggled with the press.

 

Note: The 43 point gap is a record for margin of victory in the 57 year history of this great rivalry.

 

The Polar Bears will travel to Warsaw on Thursday night to face Gallatin County, whereas Pendleton County will travel to North Laurel HS on Friday night to play Clay County in the Nissan Classic.

Allen-36 points(13/17)

Yelton-14(5/9)

Walsh-9(4/8)

Several others accounted for the other twenty.

PC shot 53.6% from the field and had 30 rebounds.

Allen-36 points(13/17)

Yelton-14(5/9)

Walsh-9(4/8)

Several others accounted for the other twenty.

PC shot 53.6% from the field and had 30 rebounds.

 

If they do this every night? wow

  • Author
If they do this every night? wow

 

Only if they face a defense like Bracken's every night.

Congrats to Pendleton County on their roaring start to the season. They have some good early season match-ups coming up starting with Friday night.

Ouch.... I expected it to be bad, but not this bad. Gonna be a long year for the Polar Bears, I'm sure my boy LCDawgs will have the stats. ;)

 

I agree, its going to be a long year for the Polar Bears post AC. I'm sure they will surprise a team here and there, but if they are struggling at the position where Crawford was so dominating they will have to be patient while others gain some experience.

Prepare to be disappointed... :) I was unable to attend due to work, but did get a report on the game. After a sloppy 1st Quarter PC only led by 5, 11-6. After that, the homestanding Wildcats turned up the pressure and cruised to victory. From what I was told by a few attendees, Bracken co really struggled with the press.

 

Note: The 43 point gap is a record for margin of victory in the 57 year history of this great rivalry.

 

The Polar Bears will travel to Warsaw on Thursday night to face Gallatin County, whereas Pendleton County will travel to North Laurel HS on Friday night to play Clay County in the Nissan Classic.

 

They play them on Friday night, and then on Saturday in this classic they will play GRC.at 2:30. I will try and give updates.

One positive to take away is Bracken County out rebounded Pendleton County by about 15. They are big in the post and I think need to use that to their strength. Jhace Cummins a sophomore really impressed me coming off the bench. I see him starting before the years over. This is nothing I didn’t expect. Just the natural cycle of a rural 1A school.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.