Pendleton County 79 Bracken County 36

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allen with 36 points and a nasty dunk. Running clock at halftime. PC with a very impressive showing tonight.

Yelton is playing at a very high level.

Ouch.... I expected it to be bad, but not this bad. Gonna be a long year for the Polar Bears, I'm sure my boy LCDawgs will have the stats. ;)

Prepare to be disappointed... :) I was unable to attend due to work, but did get a report on the game. After a sloppy 1st Quarter PC only led by 5, 11-6. After that, the homestanding Wildcats turned up the pressure and cruised to victory. From what I was told by a few attendees, Bracken co really struggled with the press.

Note: The 43 point gap is a record for margin of victory in the 57 year history of this great rivalry.

The Polar Bears will travel to Warsaw on Thursday night to face Gallatin County, whereas Pendleton County will travel to North Laurel HS on Friday night to play Clay County in the Nissan Classic.

Ouch.... I expected it to be bad, but not this bad. Gonna be a long year for the Polar Bears, I'm sure my boy LCDawgs will have the stats. ;)

I agree, its going to be a long year for the Polar Bears post AC. I'm sure they will surprise a team here and there, but if they are struggling at the position where Crawford was so dominating they will have to be patient while others gain some experience.

Prepare to be disappointed... :) I was unable to attend due to work, but did get a report on the game. After a sloppy 1st Quarter PC only led by 5, 11-6. After that, the homestanding Wildcats turned up the pressure and cruised to victory. From what I was told by a few attendees, Bracken co really struggled with the press.

Note: The 43 point gap is a record for margin of victory in the 57 year history of this great rivalry.

The Polar Bears will travel to Warsaw on Thursday night to face Gallatin County, whereas Pendleton County will travel to North Laurel HS on Friday night to play Clay County in the Nissan Classic.

They play them on Friday night, and then on Saturday in this classic they will play GRC.at 2:30. I will try and give updates.

One positive to take away is Bracken County out rebounded Pendleton County by about 15. They are big in the post and I think need to use that to their strength. Jhace Cummins a sophomore really impressed me coming off the bench. I see him starting before the years over. This is nothing I didn’t expect. Just the natural cycle of a rural 1A school.