Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / UCLA (Sweet 16) Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky (31-5)
      65%
    • UCLA (31-4)
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I guess we are gonna try to find a way to be upset about that too.

 

Quit messing with our hate Deuce!

  • Replies 144
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked Kentucky to lose in the Elite 8 in my bracket, but part of that was because I thought UCLA could get upset by Cincinnati.

 

I think UCLA wins by 5 again.

Quit messing with our hate Deuce!

 

My bad. :lol2: Hate on.

Kentucky is 14-0 all time playing in Memphis. Even more reason the Cats will lose Friday night.

Kentucky is 14-0 all time playing in Memphis. Even more reason the Cats will lose Friday night.

 

Don't know whether this is true or not, but I saw on Twitter yesterday that Steve Alford is winless in the Sweet 16.

Don't know whether this is true or not, but I saw on Twitter yesterday that Steve Alford is winless in the Sweet 16.
See post #80, point "e".
Don't know whether this is true or not, but I saw on Twitter yesterday that Steve Alford is winless in the Sweet 16.

 

Yet another reason the Cats lose. No way those two streaks continue. It is scientifically impossible.

See post #80, point "e".

 

No.

 

Your prediction is the ultimate kiss of death, Yiddish man.

Some UK fans are trying to mess with my Mojo, and I just don't get it. :irked:

If I'm Kentucky I put Briscoe on Ball and let Fox/Hawkins chase Alford all over the court.

 

Very simple IMO. Defend the perimeter well, you win. Let UCLA get going outside and it's over.

 

I picked UCLA to win it all at the onset of the tournament, but I've just got this feeling that the Cats get their revenge. I'll say Kentucky 79-75.

No.

 

Your prediction is the ultimate kiss of death, Yiddish man.

No K.O.D. here Mr. Parker, and no reverse psychology, UK wins on Friday night because of the reasons listed.
No K.O.D. here Mr. Parker, and no reverse psychology, UK wins on Friday night because of the reasons listed.

 

:bunny:

:bunny:
Now you're using my favorite emoji against me? Are you drawing a line in the sand? I'm going to send you a strongly worded text, please confirm your receipt. :no:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.