Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / UCLA (Sweet 16) Predictions

Who wins? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky (31-5)
      65%
    • UCLA (31-4)
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Now you're using my favorite emoji against me? Are you drawing a line in the sand? I'm going to send you a strongly worded text, please confirm your receipt. :no:

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

  • Replies 144
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you wish that evil one me @TheDeuce don't you do it.

 

Kentucky wins by double digits. Take it to the bank.

Kentucky wins by double digits. Take it to the bank.

 

Avatar bet?

KY has played down to the level of their last two opponents. Now they have to play up. Not sure they can. UCLA by 6.

I just heard a stat on KSR that Malik Monk is shooting 18% from 3 since March 1st.

I just heard a stat on KSR that Malik Monk is shooting 18% from 3 since March 1st.

 

That stat alone imo shows how far this team has come. At the beginning of the year, if Monk was having horrible shooting days this team would lose or would have lost. They have won games the last few weeks without him shooting the ball as well as we have seen he is capable of.

 

However, they need him to get back to shooting like he can if they want to keep advancing.

Avatar bet?

 

I'm telling you I believe your team is gonna win and you want to make me sport a UK avatar? :lol2:

I'm telling you I believe your team is gonna win and you want to make me sport a UK avatar? :lol2:

 

I know what you're up to, and yes. Put up or shut up. :clap::clap:

I know what you're up to, and yes. Put up or shut up. :clap::clap:

 

I genuinely believe UK is going to win, and I'll be surprised if it isn't by double digits.

 

How long we talking on the avatar? And the only way I'll consider it is if I get to pick the avatar.

I genuinely believe UK is going to win, and I'll be surprised if it isn't by double digits.

 

How long we talking on the avatar? And the only way I'll consider it is if I get to pick the avatar.

 

Until the tournament is over. You pick my avatar if U.K. wins and I pick your avatar if they lose.

Until the tournament is over. You pick my avatar if U.K. wins and I pick your avatar if they lose.

 

Just win or lose? No points?

  • Author
I genuinely believe UK is going to win, and I'll be surprised if it isn't by double digits.

 

 

Get outta here.

Just win or lose? No points?

 

Correct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.