17. Beechwood

18. Bourbon County

19. North Laurel

20. Lincoln County

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to pretend to know enough to be able to properly evaluate the entire rankings, but I feel like 1, 2, & 3 are spot-on. I have no idea on the rest. So good job BGP rankings! :thumb:

I'm really excited to see how far Kenny White can lead Madisonville this year.

Wow. Collins getting a lot of love. Speaks volumes for the respect earned by the consistent winner Chris Gaither has built in Shelbyville. But is Collins really that much ahead of their top competition in the 8th? We'll see. I feel the competition is going to be tight at the top of the 8th Region this year - but the BGPreps pollsters disagree, and seem to think Collins is light years ahead of the other contenders.

Could be locker room material for some coaches....LOL.

CM

Wow. Collins getting a lot of love. Speaks volumes for the respect earned by the consistent winner Chris Gaither has built in Shelbyville. But is Collins really that much ahead of their top competition in the 8th? We'll see. I feel the competition is going to be tight at the top of the 8th Region this year - but the BGPreps pollsters disagree, and seem to think Collins is light years ahead of the other contenders.

Could be locker room material for some coaches....LOL.

CM

If they need a preseason poll that will look completely different in 2 weeks as motivation then I hope it works out for them.

Being an old eastern Kentucky boy I always like seeing a couple of teams from our part of the state in the rankings but it is what it is. Our teams simply can’t stack up against the rest of the state in most years. I suppose North Laurel counts as eastern Kentucky being a 13th region team, so we have one in the rankings.