BluegrassPreps.com Boys Basketball Preseason Rankings Discussion

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they are number 2 up here in the 9th. So cause Beechwood returns only Draud from the starting lineup there ranked top 20? There not better than Newcath this year.

Beechwood is ranked #2 in the BGP 9th Region Preview and they return Aidan Bieger, Will Downton, Cole Busald and Brandon Hughes. They finished 29-6 last year and made the region finals while NCC finished 9-19 and lost to Highlands in the first round of the district tournament. There’s no way that anyone involved in making a preseason ranking can put NCC above Beechwood at this point. As time goes on if NCC proves their worth then I am certain the rankings will reflect their progress. Beat Beechwood next Tuesday and we’ll go from there.

Beechwood is ranked #2 in the BGP 9th Region Preview and they return Aidan Bieger, Will Downton, Cole Busald and Brandon Hughes. They finished 29-6 last year and made the region finals while NCC finished 9-19 and lost to Highlands in the first round of the district tournament. There’s no way that anyone involved in making a preseason ranking can put NCC above Beechwood at this point. As time goes on if NCC proves their worth then I am certain the rankings will reflect their progress. Beat Beechwood next Tuesday and we’ll go from there.

Yeah your right. The Nky Tribune has them Beechwood 2 and Newcath 3. I think Newcath will beat Beechwood next week. They return almost everyone from last year.

Yeah your right. The Nky Tribune has them Beechwood 2 and Newcath 3. I think Newcath will beat Beechwood next week. They return almost everyone from last year.

I’m glad you said something. I’ll be paying close attention to a game I likely wouldn’t have paid much attention to until after the fact. I’ll be following updates now. Good luck this season!

Yeah your right. The Nky tribune has them Beechwood 2 and Newcath 3. I think Newcath will beat Beechwood next week. They return almost everyone from last year.

I’m glad you said something. I’ll be paying close attention to a game I likely wouldn’t have paid much attention to until after the fact. I’ll be following updates now. Good luck this season!

Also, don't discount the fact that Ron Dawn is coaching New Cath this season.