Everything posted by Call It Like It Is
-
Scott 51 Bishop Brossart 34 (37th District Semis)
Got ya! I thought Brossart was better than that. Thank you for the info!
-
Scott 51 Bishop Brossart 34 (37th District Semis)
Is this a upset?
-
AP Poll - 3/8/21
Good ranking. But do not let the last two game fool you about North Laurel. There as good as advertised! Had two tough ones back to back. They were due for a bad game or two. Better now then in the districts or regionals!
-
Is Highlands still a top job?
I have a bunch friends up at Alter! They do it right up there! Great program!
-
North Laurel 89 Covington Catholic 87 (OT)
Reed Shepard is special!!
-
Covington Catholic at North Laurel Predictions/Updates **OVERTIME**
Reed Shepard is unreal!!
-
Open Job: Highlands
Barth from Walton or Bethiany??
-
Why did Eddie James jilt Highlands?
You make a decision and text kids from the other school, and then just leave two days later! Karma!
-
Covington Catholic at North Laurel Predictions/Updates **OVERTIME**
Hope Reed Shepard has a huge game tonight!
-
Who are the top running backs in Kentucky for 2020?
That was a great game between those two teams and running backs in the playoffs last yr.
-
Who are the top running backs in Kentucky for 2020?
Issac Dixon. Dude is player!!
-
Lloyd Memorial - 2020 Schedule
Exactly my thoughts. That's tough game for Lloyd before the playoffs.
-
Lloyd Memorial - 2020 Schedule
Wow. Etown before the playoffs? That's a good measuring stick going in.
-
Belfry - 2020 Schedule
I know, but calpreps has been wrong several times.
-
Belfry - 2020 Schedule
But I seen JC against Boyle and was impressed that game by JC.
-
Belfry - 2020 Schedule
IMO Johnson Central wasn’t better than Alter last yr. That team was loaded with D1 talent up there. Ohio is another animal when it comes to football.
-
NKY PA Announcers
John Atkins from Newport has had to be announcing since at least 1990. He is very good.
-
Highlands vs. Newport Predictions/Updates (36th District Finals)
Newport is athletic. Highlands will be favored. But I expect the same passion from Newport that they displayed last night. If so, this could turn into a barn burner. Snapp knows how to coach with the lead. So expect a lot of holding the ball on possessions if Newport has a lead.
-
Covington Holy Cross 89 Ryle 62
Check out his AAU highlights for the Indiana Elite team.
-
Covington Holy Cross 89 Ryle 62
No matter his age he is a freshman for sure. And he is a very special talent. I would be willing to bet most super stud players were held back at one point. Maybe not all, but definitely tons of hold backs.
-
Covington Holy Cross 89 Ryle 62
Not sure to be exact. 6' maybe 6'1. Don't quote me though.
-
Covington Holy Cross 89 Ryle 62
Freshman. Him and Reed Sheppard are the best I have seen.
-
Covington Holy Cross 89 Ryle 62
Meyer is one of the best guards I've seen at that age. This kid will be a high D1 recruit.
-
I hung out with some Highlands Football Mommies the other night...
Who is running the team?
-
I hung out with some Highlands Football Mommies the other night...
The last time BW was calling the plays it didn't look much better at all.