Why did Eddie James jilt Highlands?

theguru

The real question should be if Franklin County will now try to schedule Covcath. Since he mentioned  beat the Colonels so much. He might as well still try to play them. 😄

On a serious note, this does suck for Highlands with how this went down. I know a lot of the bluebird faithful seemed excited about him.  However, also happy for Franklin County to keep their coach and to keep building off their success this year. 

The job may have been too BIG for him.  Pulled down that driveway on Sunday and realized this is more than I bargained for.  For those that think Highlands wants no part of Franklin County you are crazy.  We will see in two years when the Birds drip back to 4A and hopefully they meet in the playoffs.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

The job may have been too BIG for him.  Pulled down that driveway on Sunday and realized this is more than I bargained for.  For those that think Highlands wants no part of Franklin County you are crazy.  We will see in two years when the Birds drip back to 4A and hopefully they meet in the playoffs.

If/when that game happens I'm there, I don't care what plans I have to cancel. 

• Like 5