Highlands 29 Ryle 14

True...but it won't be about ticket lines and facilities.

This we can be assure of. But then again, the visitors stands at Dixie are lousy. Spend 12 Million and thats the best you can do. Its almost like you are trying to make the opposing team uncomfortable in such a hostile environment. LOL. Go Birds 20n10

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This we can be assure of. But then again, the visitors stands at Dixie are lousy. Spend 12 Million and thats the best you can do. Its almost like you are trying to make the opposing team uncomfortable in such a hostile environment. LOL. Go Birds 20n10

Yeah...it was designed that way. The sun will also be in your eyes depending on the time of season. The concession stand gives smaller portions over there too.

....and back to the thread.....the JV Birds looked very solid yesterday. Great defense, both upfront and througout. I thought Brendan Houston had a very solid game, beating his man straight on multiple times. Offense was solid as well, the JV O line had great upfront blocking, good feet and gave McCoy lots of time make decisions. Nice combination between McCoy and Christian, and just some fantastic running by the backs. Overall fun to watch. Ryle never really got going in this game. Go Birds !

Yeah...it was designed that way. The sun will also be in your eyes depending on the time of season. The concession stand gives smaller portions over there too.

Is Julian Tackett aware of this? I'm also going to address the "Deliverance Music" at Johnson Central. That is scary stuff!:D

Maybe he is but this isn't the best place to be airing "Dirty" laundry....There is a better way to get things done!!!! Believe me, I know first hand!!!!

Tbirds a little constructive criticism for adults is far from dirty laundry. Its not like I'm spreading rumors about a kid or talking about someone's wife geesh. This topic has run its course I'm moving on bro. Go Birds ! 20n10

I hear you about the young kids. It's a football stadium, not a blooming playground. If parents aren't going to control their kids at the game, hire a baby sitter and leave them at home.

PS: we made our sons sit next to us in the bleachers when they were young. They didn't like it, but being a parent is not a popularity test.

Great points LN! For the record, my son has been sitting with me since the first grade and Friday night was his 201'st straight Birds game (home and away, regular season or playoffs) either sitting with me or his uncle in the stands, or participating on the field!

Just wondering as I sometimes do: If all things are equal at the HHS field for both teams, do you think Dale will be willing to switch sides of the field and put his HHS team on the bleachers side and allow the visitors to be on the school building side of the field? :D

Just wondering as I sometimes do: If all things are equal at the HHS field for both teams, do you think Dale will be willing to switch sides of the field and put his HHS team on the bleachers side and allow the visitors to be on the school building side of the field?

LOL......Just because CovCath has done it to switch things up a little doesn't mean everyone has to follow suit. Maybe it will be HHS to change the Rule with sideline hospitality like the Rule change was made to make sure the Home team takes the field before the Visiting team......HaHaHaHa.....What's next?

Just wondering as I sometimes do: If all things are equal at the HHS field for both teams, do you think Dale will be willing to switch sides of the field and put his HHS team on the bleachers side and allow the visitors to be on the school building side of the field? :D

Will CovCath play night games?

Tbirds a little constructive criticism for adults is far from dirty laundry. Its not like I'm spreading rumors about a kid or talking about someone's wife geesh. This topic has run its course I'm moving on bro. Go Birds ! 20n10

I have friends in that area my friend, and they all say that if you question a single thing Highlands, you will get ran over by the mob. Well, what your six, big mob coming. They eat their young and you are on the menu.

Sorry to hear about your young'n, hope he recovers fast and I'm sure he will be playing soon.

Seriously, watch your six.