Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When do you officially feel like you are getting old?

Featured Replies

When the next door neighbor's grandson told my wife, "Hey your dad's home" when I pulled up in the driveway. :irked:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Sorry, LRCW. :D :D

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I get the Sir thing,that makes me feel old...:creepy: It's all good.I would rather get Older than Not...:D

When my son asked me who Michael Jackson was!:eek:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, before I told him, I threw out my left hand, grabbed my crotch with my right, threw my head back and went "Hee, hee" and broke out in my moonwalk.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HILLARIOUS!!!!

I'm 57,I think thats old and sometimes feel that way,but then I visit my Mom, who is 91. She reminds me I'm not old but young and coming from her, I can understand.

I realized I was getting old when I had a date with someone that was closer to my son's age than to mine.

 

 

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I think it was soon after that when I started watching The Weather Channel, even when there were no storms headed our way. That's a sure sign of advancing age.

 

:laugh: :laugh:

 

THAT........................................is funny.

One sign is when you have your AM stations preset on my car radio.

I realized I was getting old when I had a date with someone that was closer to my son's age than to mine.

 

I think you are a bit confused. Didn't you mean to post this in the "When do you officially feel like you are the luckiest guy in the world" thread?;)

When I told my neighbor that I liked his grass and I realized that I was referring to his front lawn.

I feel old every morning I wake up. My body aches all the time. WAY to early for that.

I think you are a bit confused. Didn't you mean to post this in the "When do you officially feel like you are the luckiest guy in the world" thread?;)

 

I hadn't thought of it that way......:dancingpa

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

 

It isn't that bad. I'm 37 and my son is 14 so technically I could date a 25 year old (actually she was 24) and they would still be closer to his age. It still made me feel old.

When my son brought home "homework" in the 5th grade that I didn't learn until I was a junior in high school. Or when he was learning to write in cursive and I was showing him how to make letters, and he said, "dad that is the 'old' way of making them, we have a new way now". Or when I was helping him with his math homework several years ago, with subtraction and "borrowing", and he did not know what I was talking about, apparently they changed the name for "borrowing" to "re-grouping".

 

You are definitely getting old when you can not help you child with their homework.

I am 22. I don't feel old but my joints do. I already have mild arthritis in my left ankle from a high school football injury. Anytime I am on my feet for a decent period of time, my left ankle swells up like a balloon. And now, when I work out, it takes about 3 days to overcome the soreness instead of a day. Also, the one thing that really upsets me, I used to be able to dunk a basketball no problem. Now, I can barely slap the backboard on a layup. Once again, I don't feel old, but these things are probably signs (that or I might just be out of shape, never thought about that lol).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.