Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When do you officially feel like you are getting old?

Featured Replies

Well, I'm not old, but I often find myself saying, "I just don't understand kids these days."

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When sleep became my favorite night time activity...

When my son asked me who Michael Jackson was!:eek:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, before I told him, I threw out my left hand, grabbed my crotch with my right, threw my head back and went "Hee, hee" and broke out in my moonwalk.

:laugh: :lol: That's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

I thought I was getting old a long time ago but refused to believe it until my wife and I went out for dinner last week and the cashier charged me the Senior Citizen discount. That my friend's is a reality check.:lol:

I felt old when I was teaching and I taught the children of kids I had taught. But I knew I wasn't. :dancingpa

When sleep became my favorite night time activity...

 

 

Good lord. I can be 97 and that won't happen.

When my son asked me who Michael Jackson was!:eek:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, before I told him, I threw out my left hand, grabbed my crotch with my right, threw my head back and went "Hee, hee" and broke out in my moonwalk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BGP Instant Classic!!!

 

I am laughing so hard that I will have to post mine later - can't think of it right now............wait, maybe that is one sign :D

I've said this before. (I think)

 

I can hide my own Easter eggs.

One thing pretty much drove it home for me, Ear Hair.

 

Its like all of a sudden, somebody fertilized my ear holes. :irked:

HSSRB and I played in a basketball league last year with a lot of "younger" kids. He always got a kick out of the fact that they called him by his first name but they called me "Mister" followed by my surname.

 

That may qualify as feeling old.

 

My son met HSSB this past year and enjoyed being around him a lot. When he called home that night, he told his mom that he made a new friend. He told her his name, and then said "He is Dad's friend, but he isn't old like Dad. He's about 16".

 

I wanted to barf. :mad:

My son met HSSB this past year and enjoyed being around him a lot. When he called home that night, he told his mom that he made a new friend. He told her his name, and then said "He is Dad's friend, but he isn't old like Dad. He's about 16".

 

I wanted to barf. :mad:

 

 

Good Lord. Your boy didn't remember me - the guy with a lot of hair and no receding hairline? He yakked my ear off . I thought we bonded.

Good Lord. Your boy didn't remember me - the guy with a lot of hair and no receding hairline? He yakked my ear off . I thought we bonded.

 

Were you there? :confused: :bunny: :jump:

The last time I played full-court basketball and only 4 other teammates showed. I could hardly walk for a week. That was about 8 years ago.

 

I think it was soon after that when I started watching The Weather Channel, even when there were no storms headed our way. That's a sure sign of advancing age.

Were you there? :confused: :bunny: :jump:

 

I'm crushed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.