August 28, 200719 yr When you go to a high school game and you look at the cheer leaders and think dag they look young. ***This happened a very, very, very long time ago to me.
August 28, 200719 yr I'm in my 40s and I feel young except for the mornings after I play softball. Maybe I should stretch/exercise every once in a while? :lol:
August 29, 200719 yr When you go to a high school game and you look at the cheer leaders and think dag they look young. ***This happened a very, very, very long time ago to me. Getting older is when you are checking out the cheerleaders moms, rather than the cheerleaders.
August 29, 200719 yr My wife thinks men are like wine. They start out as grapes. Then some woman stomps the heck out them until they become something that you can set down to dinner with.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.