Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

clipper

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by clipper

  1. The score is a little deceiving in that DeSales only had three first downs at the end of third quarter.
  2. If PRP keeps the mistakes to a minimum they win handily.
  3. This is State Baseball championship number 7, which is the most in the state. TRADITION UNEQUALED
  4. "Tradition Unequaled" is much more than just a slogan at Saint Xavier.
  5. "Tradition Unequaled" is much more than just a slogan at Saint Xavier.
  6. I have heard the rent is in the 30K neighborhood.
  7. The streak continues. St. X no longer pays rent but continues to own Manual Stadium.
  8. St. Xavier Tigers. WSTX was the clue.
  9. This is Baseball State Championship number six for the Saint Xavier Tigers.
  10. Add: 50th Swim State Championship 160th KHSAA State Championship for Saint Xavier 4th consecutive undefeated Swim season Tradition Unequaled
  11. Tigers quit paying rent but still own Manual Stadium.
  12. Grilled chicken, angus burger,Johnsonville brats, steak fries plus the usual concession fare at reasonable prices.
  13. This year made it 24 in a row. I believe this is the longest state championship streak in the country.
  14. Take the Third Street exit and go straight at the end of the ramp. Turn right on Muhammad Ali (I think it is the fifth traffic light), field is on the right. I believe about 12th street. It is just past a railroad overpass. Get there early most parking is on street.
  15. Way to go Tigers Cross Country State Championship number 18.
  16. Larry you and yours are always welcome at St. X., and you can sit where ever you like. We will have great hot chocolate and if "Mama" comes with you I will buy her one. I will PM you.
  17. Please correct to read # 13 instead of # 11.
  18. Please correct to read # 13 instead of # 11.
  19. As you know I am old enough to remember when this game was a really big deal. It has almost become just another game.
  20. Did I miss the thread.
  21. St X 35- SK 00, 6 minutes left in 4th quarter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.